Married/committed brehs.. when you stopped wanting to fuc other women

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The itch doesn't go away but tha fully side bytches are to much of a headache to deal with.

Eventually you either have to pay them off and or prepare for them to ruin your life when they realize you're never leaving your wife.

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is the answer right here. You're a man at the end of the day, so the urges aren't going to go away. It's biological. But the consequences of cheating and hurting someone you love keep you from doing that.

Actually its not worth alienating urself from ur kids,who gives a fukk about sum made up bullshyt marriage certificate...

• Dap

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I been faithful since day one. Shame on you young brothas outchere cheating on your nubian queens..yall should be ashamed for even thinking of anotha woman:mjcry:

• Dap

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its easy for me to be faithful. I take literal offense to ladies shooting their shot with me when i'm in a relationship. Its like they openly disrespecting her and by extension me. Part of it is also like ,where were you when i was single? Just bothers me. Like i literally get mad at bytches for wanting me if i'm not single.
But i recognize that this is a weird quirk on my part.

• Dap