Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Yeah he seemed way too disappointed that she hasn't cried in front of him yet..why he want to make his wife cry?

Seems like he wants to emotionally and mentally break her. When they asked each other if they are growing closer in love, he said "Love is not on the table"

Then he legit said,
"Do you know what a wife is?"
"I don't think you know what a woman is, I don't think you are a woman yet"
"I got my life together and my student loans paid. You haven't, and I don't think you are an adult yet"

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Makes perfect sense why he never dated a Black Woman

Dude definitely comes off as manipulative as fukk.

I was trying to hold out hope do could be a stand-up guy, but he legit seem like he wants to break the chick so he can get her under his control.

Low-key, it almost worked. I'm like whytf is she listening to homies bullshyt...:gucci:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Seems like he wants to emotionally and mentally break her. When they asked each other if they are growing closer in love, he said "Love is not on the table"

Then he legit said,
"Do you know what a wife is?"
"I don't think you know what a woman is, I don't think you are a woman yet"
"I got my life together and my student loans paid. You haven't, and I don't think you are an adult yet"

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Makes perfect sense why he never dated a Black Woman
He’s crazy. It makes sense he’s biracial. Every mixed person I’ve known ain’t been wrapped too tight. Can’t lie tho Katina seems kinda weak. Jasmina woulda pepper sprayed this nikka by now
:heh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
He’s crazy. It makes sense he’s biracial. Every mixed person I’ve known ain’t been wrapped too tight. Can’t lie tho Katina seems kinda weak. Jasmina woulda pepper sprayed this nikka by now
Shorty was sitting there listening to dude tell her she not a wife, woman or an adult

Then cried :why:

Jasmin would have listed shyt dude didn't even realize he was insecure about and probably clowned his hair line

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Shorty was sitting there listening to dude tell her she not a wife, woman or an adult

Then cried :why:

Jasmin would have listed shyt dude didn't even realize he was insecure about and probably clowned his hair line
That shyt got my girl heated. She yelled at the tv like “Giiiiiirl Katina wtf is wrong with you!?”