Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Chris , I feel bad for dude genuinely seem like a nice dude , that c*nt Alyssa ain’t shyt . I feel like she’s gonna regret it down the line .

jasmina remind me of my Jamaican ex , fine ass brown thing , I miss her fine ass man .

What happened, you tell her the oxtail was too soft

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
What happened, you tell her the oxtail was too soft

naw actually her mom make the best oxtail I ever had , specially with the butter bean .

first woman I’ve ever loved in my life , long story short she lied to me about some petty ass shyt & I cut it off .
She’s in therapy now tho , trying to get me back . Lol it’s weird I’ve been single for 3 months now & I have no desire to smash any other woman , I genuinely love this chick smh I’m a got damn simp .

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw actually her mom make the best oxtail I ever had , specially with the butter bean .

first woman I’ve ever loved in my life , long story short she lied to me about some petty ass shyt & I cut it off .
She’s in therapy now tho , trying to get me back . Lol it’s weird I’ve been single for 3 months now & I have no desire to smash any other woman , I genuinely love this chick smh I’m a got damn simp .

Decent women to live and start a family with are few and far between. If the lie wasn't about a next man or money just look the other way. I lie to my spouse frequently for no reason. She ask if I stopped by the grocery store on my way home and if I did I'll still tell her no. Why she got to my every movement of the day. I think I just like to lie lol. Shyt I might need therapy my damnself.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Decent women to live and start a family with are few and far between. If the lie wasn't about a next man or money just look the other way. I lie to my spouse frequently for no reason. She ask if I stopped by the grocery store on my way home and if I did I'll still tell her no. Why she got to my every movement of the day. I think I just like to lie lol. Shyt I might need therapy my damnself.

it wasn’t cheating related but you’re right , this was my first serious relationship. As a man I came in ready to be vulnerable & actually be transparent to a fault , it was about her hiding her depression from me for an extended period of time . But you’re 100% right , It’s not the hill I’m ready to die on , lol i genuinely thought I’d enjoy being single & wild out but I don’t want nor do I care for that .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
it wasn’t cheating related but you’re right , this was my first serious relationship. As a man I came in ready to be vulnerable & actually be transparent to a fault , it was about her hiding her depression from me for an extended period of time . But you’re 100% right , It’s not the hill I’m ready to die on , lol i genuinely thought I’d enjoy being single & wild out but I don’t want nor do I care for that .

Take her back breh

stave

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he seemed way too disappointed that she hasn't cried in front of him yet..why he want to make his wife cry?

Exactly lol

He's like what's the problem, she tells him, and then he says cry in front of me, like he wants to break her.

Too used to dealing with them white hoes that cry over everything.

You can tell this not his demographic of choice :mjpls:

Probably was mad he couldn't get Alyssa since that was more his speed :mjpls:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he seemed way too disappointed that she hasn't cried in front of him yet..why he want to make his wife cry?

Seems like he wants to emotionally and mentally break her. When they asked each other if they are growing closer in love, he said "Love is not on the table"

Then he legit said,
"Do you know what a wife is?"
"I don't think you know what a woman is, I don't think you are a woman yet"
"I got my life together and my student loans paid. You haven't, and I don't think you are an adult yet"

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Makes perfect sense why he never dated a Black Woman