Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
But it gets heated for all the couples on the next preview. We'll see. Side bar- Yo why is it that everytime you get a good woman and your toxic ex finds out about it. She wants you back. I had to stop this girl from crying all night. Chick has been begging to be with me for 6 months. She's narcissistic. Claiming she loves me and wants to start over smh

Edit: Didn't mean to derail the thread.
Wait… is your girl or your ex crying all night. Because if it’s your ex, she’s being toxic because you keep feeding her attention. If she can’t respect the boundaries you are *hopefully* enforcing then she has to go. She doesn’t deserve access to you. You have to protect the relationship that you are in. Don’t let her waste your time and energy. You are no longer responsible to or for her.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Your ex doesn't want you back. She just doesn't want your current (and future) woman to have you.
We had a make up break up situation for yrs. Everytime I cut things off she begs me back. I use to go back and the cycle continued. This was before I met my current gf. So once my ex found out she's been acting as if I just broke up with her yesterday and got a new gf out of nowhere. I told her months ago that i started dating and It won't work..
I broke up with my ex 8 months ago. She found out I have a gf 3 weeks ago. So she's been doubling down ever since.

Wait… is your girl or your ex crying all night. Because if it’s your ex, she’s being toxic because you keep feeding her attention. If she can’t respect the boundaries you are *hopefully* enforcing then she has to go. She doesn’t deserve access to you. You have to protect the relationship that you are in. Don’t let her waste your time and energy. You are no longer responsible to or for her.
My ex was the one that was crying the other night. And you're right I shouldn't be entertaining her or befriending her cause I know it gives her the slightest bit of hope. Im really feeling my current gf. I have to just cut my ex off and go cold turkey. Its unfair to my new relationship.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Woah, Lyndsey is a psycho :mjtf:

She had a fight with Mark at the bowling alley and she's like: "I put on a Hazmat suit for your roach invested house. You're life is in shambles. You should be happy I accepted all of your flaws. You are a loser who sells Gym memberships and makes $60k a year. Don't get mad because you're not a strong man. If I leave, where would you go... back to your Mama's house??"

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Did I not tell yall from jump that she's a weirdo? Get her the fukk outta here! :camby:

I'm the type of dude to cut a broad off right then and there. *takes off mic, walks out the door*

Very, very, bad episode for the women.... Noi surprised me. And she wanna have 3 kids? Man, as a married man these shows make me LMAO! Some of these people are so damn delusional...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What Lindsey did to Mark was way worse to whatever Alyssa did to Chris. Yikes straight ETHER. She is your stereotypical white Boston women. Rude stuck up and fake. The type to do good charity to brag and feel good about themselves. The type to hook up with a black man and act like because they did they are incapable of being racist.

I agree. shyt actually made me upset.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe Noi just left the house for an entire night and ignored his calls. Then posted some shyt on Twitter about the relationship....all because I think he commented on her cooking.

She's too immature for that guy. That little Mexican dude from last season would have deadbolted the door on her way out if it was him lol

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imagine telling your wife the noodles are too soft and she leaves the house for a day. :mjtf:

I think the real reason she got pissed is because she’s working all day while he’s in the bedroom doing nothing. I guarantee you part of the anger was from that. No matter what a broad says, she’s gonna feel some type of way if you home, unemployed and not looking for a job.

I think homie been working in corporate America and asking himself “wtf is this all about? Is this nonsense worth it? “. I feel where he’s coming from but if you want to have kids you need stable income. That’s why I’m 9-5ing. Benefits are huge when you have kids and a spouse. We share our benefits.

Last edited:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Stephen obviously has money saved up and has a skillset that provides him the luxury to take jobs when he wants or be a consultant. Noi on the other hand is a worker bee and only know how to work a M-F, 9-5 traditional job. She needs to get out of that mindset and see that there are a multiple ways to make income.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stephen obviously has money saved up and has a skillset that provides him the luxury to take jobs when he wants or be a consultant. Noi on the other hand is a worker bee and only know how to work a M-F, 9-5 traditional job. She needs to get out of that mindset and see that there are a multiple ways to make income.

that’s exactly why he’s not sweating it. Dude is capable of picking up work at any time.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Am I bugging or are the TV producers purposely cutting out scenes to make it seem like Steve is unemployed and stays at home all day? Because I never see Steve explain exactly what he has in the pipeline, or show is day to day schedule, and what he plans to do businesswise. Seems like the producers are trying to paint him that way

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I,affine telling your wife the noodles are too soft and she leaves the house for a day. :mjtf:

I think the real reason she got pissed is because she’s working all day while he’s in the bedroom doing nothing. I guarantee you part of the anger was from that. No matter what a broad says, she’s gonna feel some type of way if you home, unemployed and not looking for a job.

I think homie been working in corporate America and asking himself “wtf is this all about? Is this nonsense worth it? “. I feel where he’s coming from but if you want to have kids you need stable income. That’s why I’m 9-5ing. Benefits are huge when you have kids and a spouse. We share our benefits.
Am I bugging or are the TV producers purposely cutting out scenes to make it seem like Steve is unemployed and stays at home all day? Because I never see Steve explain exactly what he has in the pipeline, or show is day to day schedule, and what he plans to do businesswise. Seems like the producers are trying to paint him that way
Seems like it

Izanami

Superstar
Daps

If that’s the case he should share his financial info with her.