Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Woah, Lyndsey is a psycho :mjtf:

She had a fight with Mark at the bowling alley and she's like: "I put on a Hazmat suit for your roach invested house. You're life is in shambles. You should be happy I accepted all of your flaws. You are a loser who sells Gym memberships and makes $60k a year. Don't get mad because you're not a strong man. If I leave, where would you go... back to your Mama's house??"

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

She had a fight with Mark at the bowling alley and she's like: "I put on a Hazmat suit for your roach invested house. You're life is in shambles. You should be happy I accepted all of your flaws. You are a loser who sells Gym memberships and makes $60k a year. Don't get mad because you're not a strong man. If I leave, where would you go... back to your Mama's house??"

Also talked about his balls and shyt on camera. That hoe ain't shyt and deserves an uppercut.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So Steve criticized Noi about cooking pasta....

Then she stormed out of the apartment, ignored all of his texts/calls and posted this on Social media

79zIBih.png

All because he criticized her pasta :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Wasn't she the same person on Day 2 who said she's falling in love with him :francis::dwillhuh:

She's a fukking emotional roller coaster weirdo :dwillhuh:
And the bytch can't boil noodles. How you asian and can't make noodles? That's like a nikka having legs and can't walk.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Which is ironic since Lindsay's Mom refused to come to the wedding and left town a day early so she wouldn't have to go to the wedding.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps

What Lindsey did to Mark was way worse to whatever Alyssa did to Chris. Yikes straight ETHER. She is your stereotypical white Boston women. Rude stuck up and fake. The type to do good charity to brag and feel good about themselves. The type to hook up with a black man and act like because they did they are incapable of being racist.

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
  • I wonder never thought that Oljauwan and Katina wouldve been this season's golden couple. For their faults they seem to be the most patient, willing to compromise and into each other. But it is odd that Oljawaun has never been in a relationship with a black woman before marrying his stranger wife
  • Its nice to see Jasimina and Micheal in a better place but like I said before they aint making. Jasmina just has never been feeling him like that. This is the best they've been since getting married and when she describes their relationship she says...its fine. That doesnt bode well for their future and it best he'll be friend zoned.
  • I never want to see Alyssa on my tv again. Not unless she strapped down to chair and has to answer questions. I loved how production basically called her on all her lies. I trully wonder if she is a patholgoical liar or if she is so narristictic that she has convinced herself of her own lies
  • I like Noi & Steve, but real talk Noi is 13 going on 30. I can understand how her feelings were hurt cause Steve critized her cooking. But it wasnt like he was ODing or acting like Johnny from last season. To bounce without saying, much going MIA and post shyt on social media; was very immature. I wonder if its a coincedience she hasnt appeared on the after show yet
  • Lindsey is batshyt crazy and if she doesnt realize there is a time and place for everything she gonnna end up married to her vibrator. I can understand her frustration that her husband doesnt have her back, but she ODs on everything. So what Katina rolled her eyes, keep it fukking moving. In argument or when angry you shouldnt say shyt you cant take back. But looking at the previews and based on their last argument she easily forgives and forgets (like how she forgot why Alyssa wasnt fukking with her) but Mark is done & waiting for decision day.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
  • I wonder never thought that Oljauwan and Katina wouldve been this season's golden couple. For their faults they seem to be the most patient, willing to compromise and into each other. But it is odd that Oljawaun has never been in a relationship with a black woman before marrying his stranger wife
  • Its nice to see Jasimina and Micheal in a better place but like I said before they aint making. Jasmina just has never been feeling him like that. This is the best they've been since getting married and when she describes their relationship she says...its fine. That doesnt bode well for their future and it best he'll be friend zoned.
  • I never want to see Alyssa on my tv again. Not unless she strapped down to chair and has to answer questions. I loved how production basically called her on all her lies. I trully wonder if she is a patholgoical liar or if she is so narristictic that she has convinced herself of her own lies
  • I like Noi & Steve, but real talk Noi is 13 going on 30. I can understand how her feelings were hurt cause Steve critized her cooking. But it wasnt like he was ODing or acting like Johnny from last season. To bounce without saying, much going MIA and post shyt on social media; was very immature. I wonder if its a coincedience she hasnt appeared on the after show yet
  • Lindsey is batshyt crazy and if she doesnt realize there is a time and place for everything she gonnna end up married to her vibrator. I can understand her frustration that her husband doesnt have her back, but she ODs on everything. So what Katina rolled her eyes, keep it fukking moving. In argument or when angry you shouldnt say shyt you cant take back. But looking at the previews and based on their last argument she easily forgives and forgets (like how she forgot why Alyssa wasnt fukking with her) but Mark is done & waiting for decision day.

Jury still up for Jasmina and Michael IMO. They have a good chance of making it. I'm happy Michael is finally getting out of his own head. My view is that Jasmina is a stonewall type of personality and needs to make sure you are there for her and make her feel comfortable. Typical Caribbean women I grew up with:mjlol::mjlol:. Michael just gotta chill and he good

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Jury still up for Jasmina and Michael IMO. They have a good chance of making it. I'm happy Michael is finally getting out of his own head. My view is that Jasmina is a stonewall type of personality and needs to make sure you are there for her and make her feel comfortable. Typical Caribbean women I grew up with:mjlol::mjlol:. Michael just gotta chill and he good
But it gets heated for all the couples on the next preview. We'll see. Side bar- Yo why is it that everytime you get a good woman and your toxic ex finds out about it. She wants you back. I had to stop this girl from crying all night. Chick has been begging to be with me for 6 months. She's narcissistic. Claiming she loves me and wants to start over smh

Edit: Didn't mean to derail the thread.

Last edited:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I was confused as hell during noodlegate. I think Noi was high and didn't want Steve to know so when she fukked up the noodles that gave her an excuse to leave before he caught on. That whole situation made no sense to me so thats the only thing I can think of.

Mark and Lindsay aren't going to work until she learns to stfu when they're in public. She is the opposite of a submissive wife. She also goes below the belt with insults whenever he tells her how he feels too.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
But it gets heated for all the couples on the next preview. We'll see. Side bar- Yo why is it that everytime you get a good woman and your toxic ex finds out about it. She wants you back. I had to stop this girl from crying all night. Chick has been begging to be with me for 6 months. She's narcissistic. Claiming she loves me and wants to start over smh

Sounds like a platinum thread in the making. Make that thread breh :mjgrin:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
b.png

haven't watched the show yet but based on this picture. Them teddies looking GOOD :mjlit:

EDIT: saw the clip, pictures are a damn lie. would still hit and nut on her face tho
EDIT2: mark looks like he is on coke 24/7 :ohhh::mjlol:

Last edited:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Your ex doesn't want you back. She just doesn't want your current (and future) woman to have you.