Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is getting good. Help me understand this issue with the native dude and the sista. Is he overreacting or just using this incident to get out of the marriage cuz he's not feeling her?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
She was WILDING tonight. Called the breh a redskin to his face and production basically staged the After Party episode to have Rudy from the Cosby show and two cacs to tell him not to be offended about it :skip:
Nah it wasn’t said in malice dude is overreacting

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like folk no longer interested and I don’t blame em cuz the shoe consistently matching the wrong people with each other.

Native Indian dude wirh the black girl…that entire charade is unwatchable.

Then the girl with the purple hair wants duck but homie won’t give it to her.

And that extrovert breh that wears skirts…matched up with a introverted conservative chick.

Couples aren’t even making it past the damn honeymoon.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Seems like folk no longer interested and I don’t blame em cuz the shoe consistently matching the wrong people with each other.

And that extrovert breh that wears skirts…matched up with a introverted conservative chick.

My wife and I ain’t even finished the Nashville season. We saw the decisions but not the post-decisions. Honestly, marriage has become trivial and a joke over the last few years. These shows started as genuine but clearly turned into a formula for TV ratings.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My wife and I ain’t even finished the Nashville season. We saw the decisions but not the post-decisions. Honestly, marriage has become trivial and a joke over the last few years. These shows started as genuine but clearly turned into a formula for TV ratings.
It’s annoying to see people go on a show where you are blindly married to someone and then want to break up over trivial shyt. These people have no idea what marriage is about. You have to constantly work on it and be selfless. These people have no clue. Looking for an instant spark. Go to the fukking club.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
It’s annoying to see people go on a show where you are blindly married to someone and then want to break up over trivial shyt. These people have no idea what marriage is about. You have to constantly work on it and be selfless. These people have no clue. Looking for an instant spark. Go to the fukking club.

I watched the first episode some months ago and was :scust: because I saw where it was headed. The show became malpractice like 5 seasons ago and they always try to fit people who are obviously bad for each other, particularly black folks.

I decided to pick it up the other day after watching Love is Blind and it's definitely a mess.

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
i dont with the show no more
they jumped the shark awhile ago...doesnt even seem like they really trying to match ppl up anymore and just looking for the most drama

now we got couples breaking up a few weeks into process, seasons where only 1 or no couples stay married and the experts dont to do shyt

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
I watched the first episode some months ago and was :scust: because I saw where it was headed. The show became malpractice like 5 seasons ago and they always try to fit people who are obviously bad for each other, particularly black folks.

I decided to pick it up the other day after watching Love is Blind and it's definitely a mess.

These are some of the matches they've made the last few seasons and what appears to be their rationale

He likes cats, she likes cat...lets get marrried
He likes the beach and she likes the beach...perfect match
He is Asian and she is Asian...lets put em together
He is isnt white & she isnt white...perfect match
He like big breast and she has a rack...lets put em toghter
He is tall & black and she is tall & black...perfect
He has nice hair/beard and she owns a salon. They both love hair...lets put em together
He is cheap & bald and she is a big spender & wants a man with hair but they both latino...Perfect

Last edited: