Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Jasmine might be the best looking in the history of Married at First Sight :banderas: :noah:

Pretty eyes, tall, athletic, pretty smile, sweet personality, probably the type that would make breakfast in bed

Arris was TRIPPIN. Lost out on a good one

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Jasmine might be the best looking in the history of Married at First Sight :banderas: :noah:

Pretty eyes, tall, athletic, pretty smile, sweet personality, probably the type that would make breakfast in bed

Teeth

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

She’s pretty with her mouth closed

But Kiersten looks way better. Not even close

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I agree somewhat, but I can't 100% blame him

To first disrespecting him in on the honeymoon
To saying she doesn't want to go out and be seen in public with him
To not even letting him getting close to her family

Maybe it took Shaq dumping her on Decision Day for her to finally act right :manny: :pachaha:
She was hard on him at first but he broke those walls down. He ended up smashing, getting her to open up and then dropped her. And HE was the one crying
:heh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
She was looking good. But that episode where Arris was rubbing her feet and she had mad crust and bunions scarred me for life
The crazy thing is she is supposed to have won a few beauty pageants or something.

Im not even being funny but I was seeing how. From her teeth to her feet to her skin.