Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I abandoned the show after season 14. Just got tired of the toxic relationships. And the experts not being experts forcing relationships that don't work.
Same. I use to watch the show with my wife, because I thought it was an interesting experiment. I feel like they were trying in the beginning, but now it is just crash tv.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Same. I use to watch the show with my wife, because I thought it was an interesting experiment. I feel like they were trying in the beginning, but now it is just crash tv.
I felt the same way when I watched season 12-14. But I realized it's only a show. And even most reality shows are filled with drama, abuse, and deception. I do like Brianna and Vincent from season 12

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
I felt the same way when I watched season 12-14. But I realized it's only a show. And even most reality shows are filled with drama, abuse, and deception. I do like Brianna and Vincent from season 12

its mind-boggling how many couples are still together with children/kids
meanwhile you got couples now calling it quits on the honey or halfway through to the show

either they were really lucky early on, they are putting good tv ahead of good matches or contestants are all in
nonetheless the show is trash and they can control to a degree the constestants & the matches

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
its mind-boggling how many couples are still together with children/kids
meanwhile you got couples now calling it quits on the honey or halfway through to the show

either they were really lucky early on, they are putting good tv ahead of good matches or contestants are all in
nonetheless the show is trash and they can control to a degree the constestants & the matches
I think people just wanna be seen these days. The previous seasons probably had people who wanted to actually get married and took the show serious. I feel like they're just matching mismatched and toxic people for ratings. I did watch the show up until season 12. But I bet by season 12 it was probably a spike in ratings. I'm not sure. Just feelings like everybody just worried about how they look on camera as apposed to finding love.

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
for all the fukkery of the US version, the international versions take the cake and from what i hear the australian is more wife swap/housewives show more than marriage show