Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He put his foot down and stuck to his guns and she fell right in line
:leon:
She was feeling that body painting shyt. Had her right where he wanted her.

She still annoying though...

I feel like Shaq and Jasmine should've been paired and Arris and Kristen should've been paired. Arris has some kinda social personality disorder, but I at least feel like he would be trying with Kristen.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I feel like Shaq and Jasmine should've been paired and Arris and Kristen should've been paired. Arris has some kinda social personality disorder, but I at least feel like he would be trying with Kristen.
What if I told you the match makers switch them at the last minute like they always do.... Arris like big booty chics... Jasmine and Shaq personalities are more in line with each other.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
What if I told you the match makers switch them at the last minute like they always do.... Arris like big booty chics... Jasmine and Shaq personalities are more in line with each other.
In the reality TV world nothing surprises me. I could make better pairs than they could, but it wouldn't make for entertaining TV if they were a perfect match. On a certain level, it's kinda fukked up if you think about it. But the participants chose it, and will get some kinda notoriety afterwards so I guess it doesn't matter.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
"it just turns me on to see a handsome, sexy man handling business" aka this nicca making me logos and building me web sites and know how to do all kinds of shyt I can take advantage of & pay him in p*ssy instead of cash :unimpressed:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Arris gotta be gay right?
not smashing makes absolutely no sense.

and Kristen's apartment?
I have NEVER seen a woman with a place that empty.

She's hiding something

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

I can see the last part. Kirsten admitted she like to cater to her man a few episodes. She needs an alpha.
My girl said Jasmine prolly got halitosis :heh:
I was thinking vaginosis :lolbron: I remember that tall, crying ass breh from last season insinuated his wife had stink twat. Last week's episode was boring as fukk.