Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Domynique mom was happy as hell to know a white man was on the other side of that altar :mjlol:. Shout out to the cameraman for doing the right thing giving Domynique fine-ass friend/bridesmaid JADA all that Camara time this episode.

That girl with the big eyes and big teeth ugly and pretty at the same damn time. She turn one way and she can get it, turn another way and she can get the hell away.

I honestly think their the only couple that will make it. She's thirsty for affection and he's "nice guy" with no dating luck

Why they match breh with a woman that as 12 fking dogs?!?!!!?!?!!? Ain’t no way.

Damn Kirsten is bad:whew:

Dude they matched her up with is obviously gay tho. And I’d be straight up asking for a divorce from the chick who has 13 dogs. She’s cute but fukk all that

Them golden noodle aren't small dogs either they weigh about 40 50lbs:mjlol:. At least she breeding and get money for them.

Last edited:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I only think the one black couple; the 39 year old and the pageant queen are going to make it.

I'm lmao @ y'all calling ole boy gay. I said the same shyt day 1.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Why they match breh with a woman that as 12 fking dogs?!?!!!?!?!!? Ain’t no way.

This show has become more about fukkery than setting ppl up with compatible partners. There are ppl on there who the "experts"have to have known are not marriage material. They also deliberately put ppl together with volatile personalities. It's pure entertainment at this point

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
12 dogs and jacked teeth. Poor guy.
I always forget there are brehs who follow this show. Jasmine isn't ugly but you damn right about her teeth lol. Plus it seems like her and her family have a gumbs issue. Can't believe she's won pageants with those chompers. .
We need more of Jada :wow:

Joint with the big arms gotta be straight out of north jersey. shyt is almost a parody
I was thinking the same thing. Based off of her commenting on her past relationships, I'm pretty sure dudes were running through her at the Shore. Party girl turned housewife :scust:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always forget there are brehs who follow this show. Jasmine isn't ugly but you damn right about her teeth lol. Plus it seems like her and her family have a gumbs issue. Can't believe she's won pageants with those chompers. .

I was thinking the same thing. Based off of her commenting on her past relationships, I'm pretty sure dudes were running through her at the Shore. Party girl turned housewife :scust:

She must have kept her mouth closed or wore a mask (COVID).

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I know it a,wild concept but she, only 23 and wants to marry and older man over 10yrs older than her. She looking for coin
Not to mention she only did the show because her mom signed her up. She's definitely clout chasing and trying to boost her followers. Anybody been able to peg her ethnicity?