Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Is this season good? Last season I watched was the one in Houston. That messican chick did my boy Gil dirty :to:
It is. Justin and Mitch are unintentional comedy. Justin might be the most emotional adult heterosexual man I've ever seen in my life. Mitch is a 15 year old in a 41 year olds body. Morgan was salty she got caught in a lie and basically blew shyt out of proportion.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like Justin getting emotional for no reason. Made no sense to me lol
That Biggs social skills is bottom of the barrel, I’m hoping that’s it and not the show trying to introduce some zesty elements getting us ready for next season

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait a second. Justin saying Nate made a pass at him? And Nate's girl addressing him as a bytch? :leon:

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
Knew it. After watching the episode, it's Justin acting like an emotional weirdo getting into his feelings

if 1 person got issues with everyone else, maybe that person is the problem
if 1 person thinks everyone trying to get at him maybe he delusional
if 1 person thinks another man giving another man a compliment is hitting on/making a pass maybe that person is projecting

i've said from the jump either Justin is gay or he got some strong female tendencies he is over compensating for
even his tough tallk 'boy you betta take that bass out your voice' or him saying 'girl' all the time is weird

on another note I think i agree with Nate. there is nothing he can do saistfy Stacia. Everything is a yeah but or wanting more. Damn shame cause in alot of ways they are compatiable

real talk i like Krysten and Mitch fukked up. Some ppl just destined to be alone and that'll be Mitch

I appreciate the fact that Morgan finally came off like a normal person and her & Bingh were able to be on relative good terms

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
S15 - I thought Justin & ole girl would be like Deanna & Greg or Woody & olr girl but these two a mf mess lol.

Mitch is a weirdo.

Stacia & Nate are both unlikable. More so Stacia with her poking & prodding everything tho.

Nurse heaux who lied about 1 course when she's already a nurse then tried to flip it on Linsanity is a weirdo.

So far, once again, I sentence all these mfs to lifetime therapy :mjlol:

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
Justin is salty because he knows if he hollered at her in real life she would have curved him. She probably threw him some pity p*ssy here and there but dude's heart pumps kool laid and he tried puff his chest up to save face.

lol
it happened. I am pretty sure it was confirmed that they matched on a dating profile, they talked for a bit and Alexis ghosted him
Justin aint her type and he seems to know she 'out of his league'