Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This Stacie chick got mad issues, Nate doesn't see it coming. She might be a boss chick making 400k a year but she got made issues. She is 37 & no dude wifed her up so far :francis:

You could see how she's was trying to "make Nate cry" with asking about his mother and if he feels pain. She's doing that because she wants an opening to her skeletons in her closet. shyt is so obvious

But ironically Nate is the perfect type of dude for a woman like her. Any type of over emotional outburst she has, he is always like :unimpressed: lol

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could see how she's was trying to "make Nate cry" with asking about his mother and if he feels pain. She's doing that because she wants an opening to her skeletons in her closet. shyt is so obvious

But ironically Nate is the perfect type of dude for a woman like her. Any type of over emotional outburst she has, he is always like :unimpressed: lol
Stacie is nuts, Nate shouldn't even have sex with her, she got mad issues. Just ride it out till decision day, she isn't "The one"

There is another scene where Stacie repeatedly asked the lady with the Latino guy, "did he pressure you to have sex with him"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I don't know, something about Justin makes me uneasy

Dude looks like he's a habitual liar and passive aggressive. Didn't tell his wife that the dog got behavior problems, and didn't even tell his wife that her dog was coughing up blood. Then when he's confronted he bytches up and makes excuses

Don't wanna say he's a fukk nikka just yet, but he's getting there :francis::gucci:

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
  • Nate & Stacia - they got potential and might work. But Stacia need to chill. Nate was raised by a single black military man. He aint built for all this feeling shyt. He seems to be trying but all her questions/pushing is pushing him. Suprised by how insecure she is​
  • Krysten & Mitch - so if I understand Krysten gotta bend over backwards to accomodate Mitch but dude couldnt wear a shirt. No wonder dude is 41 and single. You cant be in a relationship without comprimose. Pick your fukking battles and wearing a shirt wasnt a hill to die on. Not feeling how critical he and holier than thou. So shorty cant flip houses but you cool eating chicken (even though the industrialized farming of animals is one the worst things for the enviroment). Krsten gotta treat dude like a kid​
  • Miguel & Lindy - Lindy need to chill. Smoke something or take an edible. She looking for problems that aint there. And is me or Migul's friends lowkey haters.​
  • Alexis & Justin - the honeymoon is over (figuratativley and literally). That dog situation brought Alexis back to the real world and she done​
  • Binh & Morgan - throw the damn towel. Based on next week's preview its a wrap. Binh was wrong for telling Justin Morgan's secret and potentially talking to him about their relationship. But in a vacuum dont seem like relationship enders. Morgan either still in love with her ex, wasnt ready for this process or not feeling Binh (seems like she wants a real macho/cave man type). These 2 been in the friend for too long and get em off tv.​

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
  • Nate & Stacia - they got potential and might work. But Stacia need to chill. Nate was raised by a single black military man. He aint built for all this feeling shyt. He seems to be trying but all her questions/pushing is pushing him. Suprised by how insecure she is​
  • Krysten & Mitch - so if I understand Krysten gotta bend over backwards to accomodate Mitch but dude couldnt wear a shirt. No wonder dude is 41 and single. You cant be in a relationship without comprimose. Pick your fukking battles and wearing a shirt wasnt a hill to die on. Not feeling how critical he and holier than thou. So shorty cant flip houses but you cool eating chicken (even though the industrialized farming of animals is one the worst things for the enviroment). Krsten gotta treat dude like a kid​
  • Miguel & Lindy - Lindy need to chill. Smoke something or take an edible. She looking for problems that aint there. And is me or Migul's friends lowkey haters.​
  • Alexis & Justin - the honeymoon is over (figuratativley and literally). That dog situation brought Alexis back to the real world and she done​
  • Binh & Morgan - throw the damn towel. Based on next week's preview its a wrap. Binh was wrong for telling Justin Morgan's secret and potentially talking to him about their relationship. But in a vacuum dont seem like relationship enders. Morgan either still in love with her ex, wasnt ready for this process or not feeling Binh (seems like she wants a real macho/cave man type). These 2 been in the friend for too long and get em off tv.​

1. Yeah Nate and Stacia could deff work out. Their problems aren't something that can't be smoothed over with time. I think Stacia secretly wants Nate to be more emotional because she wants to be the level headed domineering type over a man. Guess she met her match :mjgrin:

2. Mitch a bytch ass just like I thought. In that case don't wear leather, don't sit down on leather, and don't ever talk to anyone wearing leather if you really bout it bout it. It sucks cause Krysten is a real down to earth girl and deserves better. This couple, I have absolutely no idea how its gonna work out

3. Miguel and Lindy is another couple that can work out as well. They just need time to smooth things out

4. The fact that Justin didn't tell Alexis that her dog was coughing up blood made me heated, I'm done with him lol. Passive Aggressive SIMP

5. I think Morgan got mental problems. So Binh can't confide in someone? He can't talk to anyone on the show about how his relationship is going? I think Morgan is the typical Daddy issues type of woman. Works 70 hours a week, non-committal, too independent, looking for a problem 24/7, Not feminine, etc. Every little spat, its a "I'm done, I've had it" smh

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So basically Nate ate the p*ssy and Stacia is in love now and she got upset that he doesn’t feel the same
:heh:

shyt was hilarious watching him put his foot down last nite. Got her looking dumb as shyt. Something is off with him tho. Dude got all gay friends. I’d be trying my damndest to make it work tho considering she makes 450k

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
Morgan is a certified nut job. Binh needs to hit her with the :beli: every time she talks

i have no idea why they still continuing the process
the relationship been DOA since Binh's slip up. They both friend-zoned each other at best and have no future
throw damn towel

my gut reaction is to side with Morgan, cause why would Bingh talk to Justin about their relationship when it caused the 1st rift
but Morgan always seem to be looking for a fight so of course she finds one
its interesting she never gave Bingh a chance to respond, never got into specifics and on the after show Alexis now pleads the 5th (btw I think misery likes company)

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Nate is the only cast member on this show I can stand. Morgan, Mitch and instigating ass Alexis do too much. Tree tall ass need to let his nuts hang, pause. Dude was simping all honeymoon and then comes home and wants to shut down. I think once Alexis put his dog in jail he gave up:russ:

Morgan got Binh apologizing for shyt he didn't do:why: She didn't even explain what it is he said that was so hurtful and he too shellschocked to articulate himself. Nate needs to be his interpreter.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Alexis is 100% not wife material :dead: :dead: :dead:

Typical Kevin Samuels definition of a Modern Woman. Wants to go to the club every weekend, instigating in other cast member's marriages, arguing with one of the experts like Justin and the Expert were "attacking her"

Don't get me wrong, Justin isn't perfect and I think he lacks alot of life experience. But shyt is evident