Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I just watched the reunion. Dude really accused the other dude of tryna holla at him.
:dame:

That part was cringeworthy. Both those guys should be embarrassed of them selves.
Mans is a wild homo.. it was apparent the entire season… The sista they had him with any other dude would be smashing repeatedly.. She didn’t want to give dude no p*ssy lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
this show and its premise is broken
I was gonna stop watching it completely til i found this thread

in some of the earlier seasons there was some drama & sheeningans but ppl seemed to be there for the right reasons and real relationships were formed
not so much anymore

the last 3 seasons, they've gone 0-15

ugsmd00dldz91.jpg
The show purposely switch those who are more compatible with each other to those who are at the last minute before they air a new season hence way it’s always drama

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

in some of the earlier seasons there was some drama & sheeningans but ppl seemed to be there for the right reasons and real relationships were formed
not so much anymore

ugsmd00dldz91.jpg
Not surprised. Last 3 seasons seemed rushed right after Atlanta. Vincent and Bri were the last solid couple. Chris was a fuq boy.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Who was the dude that kept lying about having a job , dude had a made up offer sheet for a principal job or something .
Was it from season 12? Or the season before with the other Chris from NC that was cheating on a good chick and didn't even have a job.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This lowkey one of the funniest moments I've ever seen on reality TV. Dude was caught in a lie and just fukkin spiraled. Great stuff

Like a lot of brehs on here I watch this show with my wife and most of the time am scrolling on my phone. But every so often there is shyt on here that is incredible

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh must have been hella stressed when he got caught out on the lie, he never lost composure & continued in his lie:mjlol:

Why is the bytch so determined to know how much he earns

If I remember right, a part of the show is couples doing budgeting so they gotta first show each other how much they make to create said budget.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Boston was a train wreck. Only one I thought would make it at first was the Asians but then Noi started tripping. Alyssa and Lindsey are horrible people and Jasmina is a femcel with a bad attitude. Katina and Olajuwon seem like they to have a volatile, unnecessarily dramatic relationship.

Show is all-around malpractice at this point :wow:

I just started the San Diego season and the experts never learn. They really gotta stop choosing these "Men are intimidated by me and can't handle me" ass chicks, especially chicks in their 30s talking like that. Between Lindsey, Hurricane K and others, it's clear that that shyt isn't a virtue and these chicks are sociopathic liars and aggressive manipulators. But they always give them a pat on the back on some strong independent woman shyt instead of calling it for the combative, shytty personality that it is.

I don't see how they have Gil become a broken man, Mark the Shark suffer PTSD, Hurricane K have outbursts that might have gotten the cops called if it was a dude, but then their dumb asses keep picking the same types of chicks.

No spoilers about San Diego brehs but they gotta cut this shyt out :wow:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

not so much anymore

ugsmd00dldz91.jpg
20% actually isn’t bad when your throwing random ass people together. Pretty sure there is no real experts. Just some TV people making these couples

Last edited: