Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I havent watched the latest ep yet but here's my take so far.

Tree a good dude, Alexis is a messy ass person. bytch choosing her dog over her husband. getting in the middle of that bald surfer cat and his wife having a heart to heart moment at the dinner, talking about dont apologize. She should just keep her mouth shut. Messing up Binh and his wife shyt with her eavesdropping of trees phone convos with binh and running and telling morgan. typical weirdo chick.

Miguel is super controlling and manipulative. His wife is a airhead.

Binh seems cool, morgan is a lunatic, and a nurse ,so it makes sense. Binh should just run!

The bald surfer and his wife, might as well give up, he a man child that only want to do whatever he wants, his whole save the planet initiative is too serious to him.

Stacia & Nate - There's a reason nobody wifed her up and she 37. She got major mental issues, you can tell. nate seems cool, he should probably look elsewhere. He gonna be miserable with her ass.

I don't think none of them make it lol

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Justin is coming to the realization that in the real world Alexis would have never gave him the time of day. It's over
Which is funny. She's cute but average.

Def not a neck breaker. When i do randomly tune in, im always amazed by how bad the therapists are.

I really have passionate hatred for therapists who are fake deep and dont call out bs. She should have told Asian breh that he doesnt need to apologize again, and that she needs to mature.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Which is funny. She's cute but average.

Def not a neck breaker. When i do randomly tune in, im always amazed by how bad the therapists are.

I really have passionate hatred for therapists who are fake deep and dont call out bs. She should have told Asian breh that he doesnt need to apologize again, and that she needs to mature.

He seems like everyone is afraid of her for some reason. Her husband is walking on eggshells and terrified of her. She just needs to get a dog and lose the though of ever finding a husband

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Justin is the most pathetic "man" they ever had on this show.

Dude gave up his dog of 7yrs because his wife forced him to. And she don't even like him. The moment after he gave the dog away, she basically told him "dont hold it over my head like he made a big sacrifice for her"

I never seen anything like it

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think something is seriously wrong with Miguel. Dude got emotional problems, downright scary :picard:

Making his wife play an emotional guessing game like he's a 16 year old girl

Don't know if he's gonna be a serial killer or just cry in the corner lol

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
did Justin really go into details with his mom about his sex life and the needs of his wife?
Stacia need to chill. Ppl move at their pace and she aint married herself. She acting like this experiment is a math problem

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
1. :salute: to Nate for standing up for himself. Stacia is the classic passive aggressive controlling person who acts like the other person "isn't doing enough", and that is a way for her to control the relationship and to "live up to her standards"... Did you see her smirk when Nate got mad and walked off from the dinner table?

That lady is crazy, and she makes everything into a game

2. Justin's older brother yelling and cursing at him that he's not ready to be married in Episode 1 makes 100% sense right now :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:. Dude just does not have any life experience. He really told his wife he wants her to dominate in the bed

3. The Married at First Sight Producers should be shot for casting Mitch. Dude is no where near close to be a Husband, or someone who is supposed to be in a serious relationship. Dude said he felt trapped because he couldn't surf lol smh. Just an all around weirdo. Sucks because his wife Christin seems like a great person with a successful career