Marques Brownlee first look at Google Pixel 8 and 8 Pro

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't care about the phones. They care about status the phones provide them. That's why they come in these threads and say "These phones are for the poors" even though they cost exactly the same price as an iPhone.

That's all this is to them.
:ohlawd:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Ridiculous that Apple isn't using RCS

They don't get enough flack for this shyt tbh. Literally no reason at all to not support it outside of making the user experience worse for cross platform communication.

starts to make sense why so many places gravitate towards whatsapp, telegram or signal

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Just switched to iPhone 15 from my s22 ultra, I can safely say that going from a premier android to iPhone is a downgrade.

Nevermind lol. Read this backwards somehow.

but I will say that the convenience of iPhones is unbeatable. it just works for people. I lowkey love it for that so they're an easy recommendation for family so I can avoid headaches lol

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Just switched to iPhone 15 from my s22 ultra, I can safely say that going from a premier android to iPhone is a downgrade.
That's surprising to hear:leon:

Most of my family members have an iPhone and I've been thinking about switching (currently have a Flip 4)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got the 6 Pro, probably going to preorder the 8 Pro in the next couple of days. Wish the watch came in a larger size, and I'd jump on the wstch offer, but I'll take earbuds instead.