Marques Brownlee first look at Google Pixel 8 and 8 Pro

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I’m talking the brehs with androids.
giphy.gif

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's talk about this s23 battery life tho...

Woke up at 6am...phone was at 100..played with my phone...
Handled some business in Forestville til bout 10...at 11 went to the national harbor...ate good while taking picture with the family while casually browsing on the phone.. chilled.. with fam from 3-5 still heavy use on my phone.

Came back home. Watched the rest of the GA game while browsing YT and the coli til bout 11.. been playing video games and watch highlights between matches and im only at 53%...@3 am

:ohlawd:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Imagine not knowing how dumb you sound when not understanding that there are Androids that run better, have higher specs, and much more innovation than any iPhone that’s available? And I’m typing this from an iPhone 13…

Can’t wait to get rid of this shyt and grab that Zfold

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
I had the 3xl. That notch was horrendous

I wonder why google abandoned the look of the pixel 5. That shyt should've been their go to look. Not that visor shyt they have now
I have the 3XL. I'm so used to the notch it doesn't bother me anymore

GooPunch

Pro
Daps
Imagine not knowing how dumb you sound when not understanding that there are Androids that run better, have higher specs, and much more innovation than any iPhone that’s available? And I’m typing this from an iPhone 13…

Can’t wait to get rid of this shyt and grab that Zfold
They don't care about the phones. They care about status the phones provide them. That's why they come in these threads and say "These phones are for the poors" even though they cost exactly the same price as an iPhone.

That's all this is to them.