Marques Brownlee first look at Google Pixel 8 and 8 Pro

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still can’t decide.

:lupe:

Anyone with the iPhone 15? Please give a review.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ordered a couple of nights ago, and my 8 Pro should arrive on Monday or Tuesday. Also made the switch to Google Fi along with it. Really don't need much from a carrier, service seems alright in my area, and it's going to end up costing me significantly less per month than what I was paying with Verizon. Might as well. :manny:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ordered a couple of nights ago, and my 8 Pro should arrive on Monday or Tuesday. Also made the switch to Google Fi along with it. Really don't need much from a carrier, service seems alright in my area, and it's going to end up costing me significantly less per month than what I was paying with Verizon. Might as well. :manny:
Honestly, I’m really turned off by the fact that I went to 3 stores in the city and none of them had the pixel pro.

First day it drops and you don’t have any in stores?

Apple has a 70% market share in this country. People ain’t buying Pixels like that. This shyt should be available everywhere.

Maybe I’m just annoyed but this really doesn’t sit well with me. If I want something, I want it now. By tomorrow, I probably don’t give a shyt anymore. But I’m like that with everything. We going out to a party? Cool. Let’s go at 8. You ain’t ready and it’s 8:05? I’m in my PJs watching tv. fukk it.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Phones arrived today. Only briefly used the P8 Pro but doesn't seem like a huge upgrade over the Pixel 6 for what I do on the phone.
:manny:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
wmz9pR.gif
Iphone vs Android

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Remote you ever had that issue with the fingerprint? Does it still exists on the 8?
I’ve only had 1 android phone.
I think it was a Samsung Note 8 or 9.

I never had a problem with the fingerprint sensor. Not that I can remember. After that I got my current iPhone.

Sometimes I wonder how real some of these problems are.

Does the iPhone really overheat?
Does the google fingerprint sensor not work?

Or does this happen rarely and people who whine, whine the loudest?

Not sure.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Honestly, I’m really turned off by the fact that I went to 3 stores in the city and none of them had the pixel pro.

First day it drops and you don’t have any in stores?

Apple has a 70% market share in this country. People ain’t buying Pixels like that. This shyt should be available everywhere.

Maybe I’m just annoyed but this really doesn’t sit well with me. If I want something, I want it now. By tomorrow, I probably don’t give a shyt anymore. But I’m like that with everything. We going out to a party? Cool. Let’s go at 8. You ain’t ready and it’s 8:05? I’m in my PJs watching tv. fukk it.
T-Mobile store has it, right?