Marlon Wayans Finally GOT ONE with this! Stand Up Special God Loves Me

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I’m watching this shyt high right now and it’s difficult to get through :francis:

EDIT: I was watching the 2021 ‘You Know What It Is’ special :snoop:. I’ll have to report back once I watch the new one but this one I just watched might be one of the worst specials ever… :russ:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I’m watching this shyt high right now and it’s difficult to get through :francis:

EDIT: I was watching the 2021 ‘You Know What It Is’ special :snoop:. I’ll have to report back once I watch the new one but this one I just watched might be one of the worst specials ever… :russ:

I'ma keep it a buck. When a comedian wears all black...you are going to be laughing your everlasting ass off. Marlon was suited and booted on this one breh :wow:

But on another note, my wife and I peeped this when we were watching the special. Dude really looked like he's about to check out. There's one thing of busting jokes and healing, but this look like one of those "last words before I get on my ship" performances.

I hope its cap from our spiritual eyes, but I wouldn't be surprise if I see the news in this thread of something deeper involving him:mjcry:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
It was soild, he was funny but I guess watching this after the Chris Rock special was exhausting because I wasn’t expecting the whole set to be basically about the slap but I thought he structured it well and made an hour of material from it that made it to HBO Max so good for him.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
This was beautifully done:salute: Marlon, he deserves his flowers.

Shyt was hilarious, crazy how he was connected to all three parties involved.

This is comedy but he delivered a good message. Said some real shyt

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I watched this based on the positive reviews I read and didn't even crack a smile once.
The entire set was tremendously trash, just awful whoever said this was good is being disingenuous or your humor is... Wow.
Brah this was legit terrible! And I like Marlon Wayans as a person.