Marlon Wayans Finally GOT ONE with this! Stand Up Special God Loves Me

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I watched this based on the positive reviews I read and didn't even crack a smile once.
The entire set was tremendously trash, just awful whoever said this was good is being disingenuous or your humor is... Wow.
I couldn't even finish this shyt. Like I didn't laugh once in the 30mins or so I watched. And some of these dudes was really pumping this up. Someone called it 1 of the best standups they ever seen:what:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Finally watched this. It was cool and interesting (as far as how he personalized his experiences with each of them), but I didn’t laugh not once.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I like Men In Black Soundtrack, Big Willy Style, and Lost & Found.

Will never made wack music in my eyes or “White people” music. He’s as black as any other rapper with his subject matter thats not gangster he just doesn’t cuss
Will Smith would be another member of Kid N Play back in the day. They just did “happy music”. shyt for the party, shyt to have a good time to. It was in the same category of New Jack Swing, you listened to that shyt had a good time and looked for some p*ssy after the party, not a fight or a shootout

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
4/10

And folks in here defending Willenium and shyt
:dead:
“Yeah that had some bops”
:mjpls:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It was cool, was better than Chris Rock's joint by far.
36wpec.gif

"If u got to pay for your own abortion, u should probably get an abortion.">>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marlon's tales

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I thought it was funny, but I respected it more than I laughed.

It's much better to me, than Rock's. Marlon was funny, personable, relatable, took us through some iconic 90's moments. Felt like hanging with your boys, as opposed to your old weird uncle.

Bets moments were when he talked about Will's laugh, the whole 2Pac references, the way he talked about Will walking back, and yelling, all that was good. The Rock impressions. Impressions of his brothers. I think what got me the most was "he shouldn't have won for King Richard----talking like Buckwheat" wow

if you a 90's kid, Will had some dope tracks, they weren't Beanie Sigel or the Lox, but in 1997, if you were like 11-13, you were fukking with Big Willy Style.

Just The Two of Us, Miami, Gettin Jiggy Wit It, Men In Black
, those were just universally loved songs, even if you thought they were cheesy, and we all kinda knew that

By 1999 though, that era had just passed. I remember the Wild Wild West, and even though I saw that in theaters (horrible, horrible movie) Sisqo was THE R&B star of the moment, and had the exact same formula as Men In Black, it just wasn't the same.

Last edited: