Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Oh. So they have to do it quietly?? Who the fukk wants to live like that?

@CorporateTrapper this is to you. What are your suggestions?

My nikka... I dont care... Keep that shyt in your little corner... I aint broadcasting who I'm fukking.... Gay nikkas can do what they want... My only request is leave the women alone... They dont deserve that shyt and it causes nothing but chaos.

Gay ass nikkas always tryna broadcast their lifestyles..... Do your thing and keep it moving...Just LEAVE THE WOMEN ALONE.... As long as yall leave the women alone, I'll support the gay agenda

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
What is it with these street & hood nikkas being exposed. The same shyt is happening in LA where these Blood & crip nikkas being outted for fukking with men :dwillhuh:

:picard::picard::picard:...this news shocks and disturbs me. i only hope there's a strong support group for them dudes.

side note: when the set found out they had fruit bats amongst the soilders, do they just decline their membership to the treehouse?

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
They don't have to do it quietly, they're making the choice to quietly have sex with both men and women, my suggestion is for them to remove women from the equation.

Ok. So real shyt...what do you say to a DL nikka that's afraid to come out due to fear of the strong church, family values and dealing with a community that doesn't tolerate anything other than strong, masculine heterosexuality?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Ok. So real shyt...what do you say to a DL nikka that's afraid to come out due to fear of the strong church, family values and dealing with a community that doesn't tolerate anything other than strong, masculine heterosexuality?

Get your money up and bounce....

When i clashed with my folks about my choice to be an entrepreneur instead of follow their footsteps in medicine, I got my bread up and got my own place and been living life on my own terms ever since.... Freedom is for grown folks.

You gon have to earn the right to live the life you want.

If you aint even paying your own bills then you gon have to suck dikk in silence until you can boss up... Other than that, do what you want! Its your life.... fukk opinions.

Feel me breh?

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Get your money up and bounce....

When i clashed with my folks about my choice to be an entrepreneur instead of follow their footsteps in medicine, I got my bread up and got my own place and been living life on my own terms ever since.... Freedom is for grown folks.

You gon have to earn the right to live the life you want.

If you aint even paying your own bills then you gon have to suck dikk in silence until you can boss up... Other than that, do what you want! Its your life.... fukk opinions.

Feel me breh?

This is actually some real shyt. I ain't gonna lie. I can respect this.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Somebody fixin to set this dude up and he gon get straight up disappeared. Not a matter of if, but when.

He will be a martyr for the LGBT,so keep this fakkit alive at all cost.

If he has real proof then thats fine,but I am not taking the word of a homosexual who I though we all agreed was "mental illness":sas2:

He would have to have proof of them saying some gay shyt about doing gay activities,or video evidence of them talking to him.

Because keep in mind,any dude can catfish himself and pretend he is a woman online. From what I've seen here on thecoli,if any of these so called female posters happen to be a man,they could easily go somewhere and show all of your messages saying how you want to eat the booty,and all of your dikk pics, and say you were trying to fukk a man.

Hope the day never comes where any of you have to try to explain to yourself based on the lies of man with mental illness:picard:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
He will be a martyr for the LGBT,so keep this fakkit alive at all cost.

If he has real proof then thats fine,but I am not taking the word of a homosexual who I though we all agreed was "mental illness":sas2:

He would have to have proof of them saying some gay shyt about doing gay activities,or video evidence of them talking to him.

Because keep in mind,any dude can catfish himself and pretend he is a woman online. From what I've seen here on thecoli,if any of these so called female posters happen to be a man,they could easily go somewhere and show all of your messages saying how you want to eat the booty,and all of your dikk pics, and say you were trying to fukk a man.

Hope the day never comes where any of you have to try to explain to yourself based on the lies of man with mental illness:picard:

Elder Markeith has a strict policy of ONLY exposing a dl demon if there's video or photo evidence.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Elder Markeith has a strict policy of ONLY exposing a dl demon if there's video or photo evidence.

I cosign that without cosigning. Video proof is great,photo evidence he would need to prove the man didn't think he was sending the photo to a woman.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

elder? these dudes arent fukking themselves. hes just as detrimental to women as the men he exposes

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
elder? these dudes arent fukking themselves. hes just as detrimental to women as the men he exposes

Negative..... Just because women embrace LBGT nikkas doesnt mean they wanna lay up wit yall nikkas.....

Frauds must be exposed.....

Like someone else said... If you wanna fukk in silence.... fukk men in silence and leave women out the fukkery.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

If you scared of going to hell,fukk a woman who can't see through you:scust:,and ONLY fukk women. Or find a loop hole and fukk manly looking women,those do exist lol.

The same thing I'm SURE would tell a pedophile,just don't do it.Right:sitdown:?