Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Negative..... Just because women embrace LBGT nikkas doesnt mean they wanna lay up wit yall nikkas.....

Frauds must be exposed.....

Like someone else said... If you wanna fukk in silence.... fukk men in silence and leave women out the fukkery.

yall? sorry bro i dont get down like that. the problem is that he has sex with these dudes. police dont have sex with the johns/pros after they agree to fukk. get them agreeing to fukk and expose them fine. but this dude is having his cake and eating it too.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
If you scared of going to hell,fukk a woman who can't see through you:scust:,and ONLY fukk women. Or find a loop hole and fukk manly looking women,those do exist lol.

The same thing I'm SURE would tell a pedophile,just don't do it.Right:sitdown:?

Homosexuality is not akin to pedophilia. Cut the shyt.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Homosexuality is not akin to pedophilia. Cut the shyt.

Is it because minors can't consent?

The women in relationships with downlow men aren't given the option to consent as these men are living secret lives.

:francis:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Is it because minors can't consent?

The women in relationships with downlow men aren't given the option to consent as these men are living secret lives.

:francis:

That's not what ol dude was talking about and you know it. Pedophilia is a perversion and a mental sickness. He was trying to imply that being gay is the same. I've heard this argument before and it's a fukked up argument.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
That's not what ol dude was talking about and you know it. Pedophilia is a perversion and a mental sickness. He was trying to imply that being gay is the same. I've heard this argument before and it's a fukked up argument.

I wasn't trying to imply that,that is what I was saying. I find them both to be equally sick perversions in terms of the desire itself. Now the act is another story which is not what we were talking about. I would have nothing but a bullet for a pedophile fukking kids on the low.

But the desire itself is the same,and I would tell a homosexual the same as I would tell a pedophile. Just don't do it:martin:

Thats the problem,people giving their blessing to people to act on their sick thoughts. My sympathies that you were born with these thoughts,but don't expect others to cosign. If your on the DL and scared of the backlash,that means theres still some hope left in the blackcommunity where we actually manage to hold some of our deviants accountable and condemn their behavior. We as black people shouldn't stop there:sas1:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't trying to imply that,that is what I was saying. I find them both to be equally sick perversions in terms of the desire itself. Now the act is another story which is not what we were talking about. I would have nothing but a bullet for a pedophile fukking kids on the low.

But the desire itself is the same,and I would tell a homosexual the same as I would tell a pedophile. Just don't do it:martin:

Thats the problem,people giving their blessing to people to act on their sick thoughts. My sympathies that you were born with these thoughts,but don't expect others to cosign. If your on the DL and scared of the backlash,that means theres still some hope left in the blackcommunity where we actually manage to hold some of our deviants accountable and condemn their behavior. We as black people shouldn't stop there:sas1:

So you admit that people are born with gay thoughts and desires.

Trust me, nobody chooses to be gay. I'm confident that every gay person in the world would be straight if they had the choice. So how are gays suppose to deal with these feelings that even you admit are natural? Do you suggest therapy? And all the gay Black kids that committed suicide because they struggled to come to terms with themselves, were their deaths in vain?

Y'all nikkas really sadden me with this shyt.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
So you admit that people are born with gay thoughts and desires.

Trust me, nobody chooses to be gay. I'm confident that every gay person in the world would be straight if they had the choice. So how are gays suppose to deal with these feelings that even you admit are natural? Do you suggest therapy? And all the gay Black kids that committed suicide because they struggled to come to terms with themselves, were their deaths in vain?

Y'all nikkas really sadden me with this shyt.

I think some are just born with the birth defect that will make them gay,some are invented,some are victims of behavioral epigenetics,some are heterosexual men who are just plain nasty:scust:. I cant explain the phsycology behind all of them,anymore than I can put every killer in the same category. And yes,this is the exact same thing I think about pedophiles as well. Nobody is born being sexually attracted to anything,I can't say if its a birth defect,genes or the enviornment that causes the abomination to occur.

Why wouldn't they choose being gay if its as great as gays try to promote?if its so horrible why don't they promote that its horrible instead of creating agendas to tell the youth how "fabolous" it is:picard:? I don't suggest therapy,I expect honesty and understanding. Tell them they have sick and abnormal thoughts like we tell pedophiles,its not their fault in cases where its not,and that they should not act on them.

Many people have sickness and desires they struggle not to act on. You just think sex with a man is more of a struggle to fight then other peoples struggles lol. People resist cheating on their spouses with more attractive people everyday.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
And why bring kids who killed themselves into this?Kids kill themselves for being ugly and fat,and because their girlfriends break up with them. I would tell kids to wait until you grow up before you make grown up decisions. Those kids would get over not being able to have sex with the same sex,just like kids grow up and get over being ugly and not getting the girl or guys they would like. Or they embrace their struggle head on and conquer it.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
They don't have to do it quietly, they're making the choice to quietly have sex with both men and women, my suggestion is for them to remove women from the equation.

every man that Markeith exposes isn't with a woman or has a baby mother...he's just doing this shyt cause he loves the attention...so how do you feel about those nikkas without baggage that he's exposing??? still doing the lord's work...

i think most of y'all are mad about the fact that these nikkas girls and baby mamas still stay with them even after the exposures...must pain you that some DL nikka can get p*ssy while your nerd ass can't...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
every man that Markeith exposes isn't with a woman or has a baby mother...he's just doing this shyt cause he loves the attention...so how do you feel about those nikkas without baggage that he's exposing??? still doing the lord's work...

i think most of y'all are mad about the fact that these nikkas girls and baby mamas still stay with them even after the exposures...must pain you that some DL nikka can get p*ssy while your nerd ass can't...

Can you cite examples of Markeith exposing men who aren't with women to corroborate your claim?

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
And why bring kids who killed themselves into this?Kids kill themselves for being ugly and fat,and because their girlfriends break up with them. I would tell kids to wait until you grow up before you make grown up decisions. Those kids would get over not being able to have sex with the same sex,just like kids grow up and get over being ugly and not getting the girl or guys they would like. Or they embrace their struggle head on and conquer it.
I brought up kids who commit suicide to show you that the struggle IS real. Who the hell would intentionally choose a life where they'd be ostracized, some disowned by their families, gay bashed, abused, bullied, murdered, told their perverts, they're going to hell, etc etc? Who would really choose a life like this on purpose?? I even posted an insert from an article I read a few pages back that showed Black LGB youth are more likely to commit suicide due to them struggling with themselves...than White LGB youth are. This isn't by accident. Do you not care about Black youth???

And you got it wrong. Nobody promotes being gay as this great, wonderful thing. What you're seeing is a way to keep spirits uplifted despite the bullshyt that goes on and the constant degradation and condemnation.

And let me tell you why your pedophilia comparison is dead fukkin wrong. A consenting *adult* is considered to be aware of what he's consenting to, and is considered emotionally capable of dealing with the intricacies. A child cannot.

These are two different situations. Google homosexuality in nature and inform yourself.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I brought up kids who commit suicide to show you that the struggle IS real. Who the hell would intentionally choose a life where they'd be ostracized, some disowned by their families, gay bashed, abused, bullied, murdered, told their perverts, they're going to hell, etc etc? Who would really choose a life like this on purpose?? I even posted an insert from an article I read a few pages back that showed Black LGB youth are more likely to commit suicide due to them struggling with themselves...than White LGB youth are. This isn't by accident. Do you not care about Black youth???

And you got it wrong. Nobody promotes being gay as this great, wonderful thing. What you're seeing is a way to keep spirits uplifted despite the bullshyt that goes on and the constant degradation and condemnation.

And let me tell you why your pedophilia comparison is dead fukkin wrong. A consenting *adult* is considered to be aware of what he's consenting to, and is considered emotionally capable of dealing with the intricacies. A child cannot.

These are two different situations. Google homosexuality in nature and inform yourself.

Can women consent to having sex with downlow men if they don't know those men are downlow men?

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Can women consent to having sex with downlow men if they don't know those men are downlow men?

A woman is old enough and emotionally mature enough to go into a relationship correctly. If she isn't properly vetting your ass in 2017, that's her problem.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
A woman is old enough and emotionally mature enough to go into a relationship correctly. If she isn't properly vetting your ass in 2017, that's her problem.

how do you vet someone who goes to great length to hide who they are, a person who markets themselves as something they are not?

You're really going to blame this on poor vetting?