Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That's good. But not everyone is built like that and it is unreasonable to expect it.

It's unreasonable to think it's okay to secretly sleep with men and also sleep with women who don't know you sleep with men, this is why the service Markeith provides is so vital to all of the unsuspecting women.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
butt the majority of the nikkas hes exposing look more like like lil uzi vert, migos and chief keef than they do dave east.

its always the hood rough looking hood nikkas on that dl shyt:sas1:

the nikka he claims shot him:sas2:
img_1982.png
Those extra-rough looking dudes be trying to compensate for the fact that they are getting dikked down.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Every time I see lil homo brehs name I keep saying

"Why is the nikka from the 76ers exposing homo thugs like this :dwillhuh:"

But then I realize that's Markelle Fultz

So I'm like

Expose these nikkas for the culture lil gay breh:dame:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
imagine being a black man with black women in your family and caping for down low double dipping fakkits..... man..... aint no straight man on earth doing that shyt.... nikkas in here exposing themselves... salute to Markeith.... women deserve to know who they should avoid.... so they dont end up catching shyt and passing it on to regular nikkas like me who just minding their business

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I just don't like that dude is extorting these guys, other than that, fukk'em.

Everyfukkingbody is fake AF. Dudes out here perpetrating but really be out here arching they azz in the air for other dudes.