Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Them dudes want to be exposed.. homos love attention even if it's negative
They all live in the same city,prolly go to the same tutti fruity clubs, gossip on same homoed up forums
They know what he's about and they don't care
Probably tired of hiding or maybe a new phenomenon, like when rappers flocked to Kat stacks ugly ass..knowing she'd talk about em

He can't be the only gay top over there
These people are mentally ill

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
He was touching his cheeks and spreading them like he's done it before :picard: marquis said his booty look good :russ:

These men are so stupid, How can you let anyone record you :mindblown: are they that slow?
What's crazy to me is that they look like your everyday average guy :damn: us women gotta be careful in these streets.

It's always those Dave East pretty boys types y'all females like that like male booty. Jokes on you.. :sas2:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
It's always those Dave East pretty boys types y'all females like that like male booty. Jokes on you.. :sas2:

butt the majority of the nikkas hes exposing look more like like lil uzi vert, migos and chief keef than they do dave east.

its always the hood rough looking hood nikkas on that dl shyt:sas1:

the nikka he claims shot him:sas2:
img_1982.png

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

butt the majority of the nikkas hes exposing look more like like lil uzi vert, migos and chief keef than they do dave east.

its always the hood rough looking hood nikkas on that dl shyt:sas1:

the nikka he claims shot him:sas2:

^^^ it's a combination of both...nikkas covered in tats, always taking selfies and pictures of themselves doing "ghetto" shyt

people always say black women love them some thugs, but so do gay nikkas. they all like the same thing.

so your average hood nikka is getting hollered at by women, trannies, and homo's just the same. he can have his pick of the litter. :pachaha:

but one things for certain, markeith has yet to post a picture of a dude at a comic book convention or rocking a star wars t-shirt :francis:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
@brother walt

Problem? I'm saying...how you nikkas gonna get mad when a DL dude doesn't want to come out but then you use terms like "fakkit" to describe them, which is a known derogatory term to describe gay men?

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The obvious question is.....why do nikkas keep fukking him?
I heard of this dude months ago and I wasn't trying to find out about him. I feel like he is pretty much viral to the point straight people know about him so plenty of gay dudes would know to avoid him already

EXACTLY!!! I used to ask the same question about Kat Stacks.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: at u nikkaz in here wishing Markeith would be on some "I won't tell.......your secrets. Your secrets......are safe with meeeeeeeeee:noah:" shyt

Y'all want these nikkaz to be able to fukk Bob AND Barbara. It's not gonna work.

I think people are mad at the way he does it. Like I said, the way he does it is messy as fukk. And Wives, baby mamas, etc are getting caught in the crossfire of him trying to embarrass these dudes.

Im just waiting for the day somebody ends Markeith. Like, legitimately ends him. That day will be fukkin glorious.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I think people are mad at the way he does it. Like I said, the way he does it is messy as fukk. And Wives, baby mamas, etc are getting caught in the crossfire of him trying to embarrass these dudes.

Im just waiting for the day somebody ends Markeith. Like, legitimately ends him. That day will be fukkin glorious.
It's gonna happen. Only a matter of time

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

How long you been out here secretly fukking men?