Markeith Rivers is still out here exposing DL men even after getting shot for it

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Nothing cool about a woman finding out her man is secretly doing dikks.

You dudes are some sociopaths. Lol.

I remember when that exposure happened. That was when I first discovered Markeith. That was a big deal. Ain't nothing cool about destroying people's lives and shyt. If he wants to do a service to the woman, send the video to the wife or baby mama privately. Dude posts this shyt publicly to make a mockery of these dudes. That shyt is not cool.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You dudes are some sociopaths. Lol.

I remember when that exposure happened. That was when I first discovered Markeith. That was a big deal. Ain't nothing cool about destroying people's lives and shyt. If he wants to do a service to the woman, send the video to the wife or baby mama privately. Dude posts this shyt publicly to make a mockery of these dudes. That shyt is not cool.

Telling the wife or baby mama privately gives him the option to trick more women into sleeping with him unbeknownst to his demonic activities.

They deserve to be made a mockery of as they're making a mockery of women by not disclosing that they also have sex with men.

I have no pity for those men.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh check out this topic. It’s not just about him exposing folks that people are talking about. They’re are mocking dudes for being gay.

I’m not one to play to victimization of folks but unless you socially are the type to say “fukk everyone I do what I want and don’t care what you think” in life, most people are not socially strong enough to embrace that shyt with the risk of ostracization. If you can’t do that and that’s not your personality then you’ll have a bad time.

You’re right that once someone fully embraces that shyt most people don’t give a shyt. But most people of all stripes aren’t the type to not care what others think. Especially say you grew up in an extremely religious family for just one example and risk conflict with even your direct family.
Yeah see, youd have a point if people were ostracizing the guy who makes the videos for being gay and yet, no one has. Because no one cares about gay dudes being gay. This entire exposal thread being used as a barometer is incredibly flawed because no one knew the other dudes were gay so they were never chastized for it. Only for being DL, and thats AFTER people found out. And not for being gay, but being undercover.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
i wonder how many dudes that are cool with this was against the Kevin Hart exposals a few weeks back???

this is no different...

nothing cool about this...it's messy...

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
For all y'all against the exposal and only showing the DL dude's wife/gf, what if they didn't tell anybody else and what if your daughter or other female relative got into a relationship with dude and infected her with HIV?

At least with Markeith, he's showing females who they DEFINITELY shouldn't mess with

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
For all y'all against the exposal and only showing the DL dude's wife/gf, what if they didn't tell anybody else and what if your daughter or other female relative got into a relationship with dude and infected her with HIV?

At least with Markeith, he's showing females who they DEFINITELY shouldn't mess with

every gay dude ain't got HIV and from the looks of it, they always use condoms, so try again...

what's your opinion of dudes raw doggin other chicks and spreading shyt??? gays don't have the patent on STDs...

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
every gay dude ain't got HIV and from the looks of it, they always use condoms, so try again...

what's your opinion of dudes raw doggin other chicks and spreading shyt??? gays don't have the patent on STDs...
Because, more likely, if a man is fukkin a lot of women, ppl know about it. He ain't bein "down low" with it