Marcus Jordan with that white girl

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
His father should cut him off financially..its for his own best sake..snorting you dads money through your nose :scust:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JordanGetOut.gif

"That's it! Get out. Your cut off. Get the fukk out my house. I don't want to see you around here anymore. Go stay with your mama."

"Dad wait..."

"Ain't no fukking dad wait. You out here doing drugs like a dumb ass in 4k. Its a bad look. You want to be out here acting like a..."

"Dad no, I was with Jessie and Allison...we were just warming up before we have some fun. I didn't mean for it to happen like that but let me tell you what happened between us."

":mjgrin:"

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m not surprised but people who casually do bumps like that always scare me.

Like this nikka asked for two bumps with his coffee, eggs and cantaloupe.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This all I was saying :hubie:

Of course Mikes not responsible for his grown sons actions but I’m not going to pretend that there’s not some possibility Marcus picked up on shyt from his dad

At the very least, Marcus is being enabled, boy ain’t got no job or skills. My grown son not doing coke on my dime :mjpls:

Mike was a gambler not a druggie. He’s on record talking about how much he abhors drugs and stayed away from many players on the team during his rookie year because they were basically a bunch of junkies.

He ought to be ashamed of his son though. Yes he’s a grown ass man who makes his own decisions but Mike was clearly a terrible father. He’s got one son wifing up a gold digging thot and the other is a coke head.

Seems like only his daughter has her head on straight.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Mike was a gambler not a druggie. He’s on record talking about how much he abhors drugs and stayed away from many players on the team during his rookie year because they were basically a bunch of junkies.

He ought to be ashamed of his son though. Yes he’s a grown ass man who makes his own decisions but Mike was clearly a terrible father. He’s got one son wifing up a gold digging thot and the other is a coke head.

Seems like only his daughter has her head on straight.
Only Marcus is doing that, not Jeff