Marcus Jordan with that white girl

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am not going to go out of my way to shyt on a black man but this brother needs to get his priorities straight! This is a bad look. I don't care about what race he is dating but promoting hard drugs is bs.
Just imagine an alternate scenario where this wasone of lebrons son's the outrage and the venom that would be carried out and played by fox news and the right wing to attack bron and every black athlete.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This all I was saying :hubie:

Of course Mikes not responsible for his grown sons actions but I’m not going to pretend that there’s not some possibility Marcus picked up on shyt from his dad

At the very least, Marcus is being enabled, boy ain’t got no job or skills. My grown son not doing coke on my dime :mjpls:
Pretty sure if Mike was on that, he wouldn't be doing it around his kids. If anything, he probably picked it up from his peers growing up.

Menna

All Star
Daps
That’s just a lil bump

I would never fukk with white powder or pill with F out here not worth it

Menna

All Star
Daps
Being:mjgrin:son can't be easy. Nothing you do will ever measure up to your dad. You never ever have to worry about money. His whole life will just be an empty party, kind of sad:francis:
There are 8 billion ppl in the world .0001% reach any fame/notoriety every man should have goals, interests, hobbies want to raise something there’s a lot in this world go learn the piano or read something

He doesn’t have to live in his dads shadows HE puts himself there

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Who knows she coulda introduced it can’t assume one side or another she was known for mixy and messy not him

It explains why he moving the way he was with her...the boy be high.