Marcus Jordan with that white girl

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
shyt is madness. I don't fukk with people who did shyt like that cause it's tacky and leads to extra, unnecessary drama, but Mike has nothing to do with his grown ass son 's habits.

Wouldn't shock me if MJ himself fukked with it either. Next to Tennessee, NC boys love that white shyt
This all I was saying :hubie:

Of course Mikes not responsible for his grown sons actions but I’m not going to pretend that there’s not some possibility Marcus picked up on shyt from his dad

At the very least, Marcus is being enabled, boy ain’t got no job or skills. My grown son not doing coke on my dime :mjpls:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
This nikka plug is EATING .. :whew:

full

Last edited:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Being:mjgrin:son can't be easy. Nothing you do will ever measure up to your dad. You never ever have to worry about money. His whole life will just be an empty party, kind of sad:francis:

fukk that…:childplease:

This little faggit coulda been great in rugby or table tennis or some shyt…

Anything is better than just mooching off your father’s name. I know Mike put him in charge of the Jordan retail division and his other kids are in the organization too but this lame gets no sympathy

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
shyt I don't leave the house without gloria. I could be going to the gas station which is a block away or checking the mail. Sucks. Wonder what type of gun and if the safety was off (if there was one).