Marcus Jordan with that white girl

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Mike was a gambler not a druggie. He’s on record talking about how much he abhors drugs and stayed away from many players on the team during his rookie year because they were basically a bunch of junkies.

He ought to be ashamed of his son though. Yes he’s a grown ass man who makes his own decisions but Mike was clearly a terrible father. He’s got one son wifing up a gold digging thot and the other is a coke head.

Seems like only his daughter has her head on straight.

Man we don't know these nikkaz. We know he's a gambler, but who knows the other shyt Mike was into. That nikka's image is HIGHLY protected. Again, No telling what other debauchery that nikka was into. Mighta showed Marcus how to fukk wit dat white! I don't put NONE OF THESE nikkaZ on pedastals for a reason.

But Marcus to get caught like this is just :francis:

He definitely gonna get a phone call.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike was a gambler not a druggie. He’s on record talking about how much he abhors drugs and stayed away from many players on the team during his rookie year because they were basically a bunch of junkies.

He ought to be ashamed of his son though. Yes he’s a grown ass man who makes his own decisions but Mike was clearly a terrible father. He’s got one son wifing up a gold digging thot and the other is a coke head.

Seems like only his daughter has her head on straight.

It's one son doing that not both. You're confusing Jeffrey Jordan with Marcus.

Marcus Jordan might have bad taste in women and like nose candy but how does that make MJ a terrible father?

Marcus is 33 years old. He's not on MJ's watch he's a grown ass man who's accountable for his own decisions.

He was never in any legal trouble when he was young and was a solid college basketball player. What he does with his life isn't on MJ. Lots of men like hoes and drugs. It's not that serious.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man we don't know these nikkaz. We know he's a gambler, but who knows the other shyt Mike was into. That nikka's image is HIGHLY protected. Again, No telling what other debauchery that nikka was into. Mighta showed Marcus how to fukk wit dat white! I don't put NONE OF THESE nikkaZ on pedastals for a reason.

But Marcus to get caught like this is just :francis:

He definitely gonna get a phone call.

:mjpls: jordan's vices are white women, gambling, cigars and hard liquor. none of this is a secret.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Look at the people around him, clearly keeps bad company:mjpls:. Opportunists and parasites who clearly set this up.

meanwhile this what his siblings are on:

Screen-Shot-2018-06-16-at-12.23.24-PM.png

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's one son doing that not both. You're confusing Jeffrey Jordan with Marcus.

Marcus Jordan might have bad taste in women and like nose candy but how does that make MJ a terrible father?

Marcus is 33 years old. He's not on MJ's watch he's a grown ass man who's accountable for his own decisions.

He was never in any legal trouble when he was young and was a solid college basketball player. What he does with his life isn't on MJ. Lots of men like hoes and drugs. It's not that serious.

Good points

But to say ANY man snorting cocaine ain’t that serious is insanity. If I was MJ that nikka would be in the nearest rehab facility for as long as it takes and if he refused i’d disown him.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good points

But to say ANY man snorting cocaine ain’t that serious is insanity. If I was MJ that nikka would be in the nearest rehab facility for as long as it takes and if he refused i’d disown him.

He's not my son and what him and MJ have going on is none of my business :yeshrug:

He's just chilling and no one would know anything if paparazzi didn't invade his privacy. Until he shows up in a police blotter it's not for me to judge.