Marcus Garvey Wrote a Letter to White Supremacist Earnest Cox Calling Negros Lazy

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Tuckcat shut you p*ssyclaart mouth you the biggest idiot in here you would not stand up next to any yard man and talk how you talking in this thread

you feel strong cuz the rest of the p*ssy dem come cosign you in here all of you can go suck you madda
Let me ask you, you don’t see anything wrong with saying what mr. Garvey said to white racists who didn’t mind killing us, and making postcards about it?

just make it short, please

Daps
My grandma (born in 1943 in mullins, SC) alway praised the klan for helping battered women in the blax Community.

its all relative. Most people see their intentions as pure

truth2you

All Star
Daps
My grandma (born in 1943 in mullins, SC) alway praised the klan for helping battered women in the blax Community.

its all relative. Most people see their intentions as pure
That’s wild, but I doubt she would say those black lazy whores deserved it to the klan

it’s not that mr.Garvey talked to the klan, it’s what he said that’s the issue

The fact that some are ignoring that part shows idol worship is not a good thing

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
ADOS and FBA finds ways to secure themselves from their African brothers and sisters

Is that the running joke

Find anything and complain

And act like a bunch of migrants from another country and say, we are so perfect we need no other groups, we got to doing it by ourselves, etc

Is that it

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
When you don't have a proper critique of Capitalism or don't understand its effects on time in relation to agricultural populations affected by industrialization, you get opinions like Garvey's who despite his positive work, said and did a lot of ignorant shyt.

So did Dubious though.

This is the reason why individuals leaders shouldn't be the prism through how we interact with any of this. They are all flawed and products of their time but you gotta be a particular idiot to be a child of the Gilded Age and talk about regular people of any kind not working hard (see The Theory of the Leisure Class).

That's why I don't pay attention to Milton Freidman ass nikkas today that preach capitalism and hard work as some sort of viable "collective" solution, among a bunch of other strategies today that are not working.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Are u serious?:gucci:

Oh you didn't know?

joe-bidens-sins-embed01.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...her-was-arrested-after-a-klan-riot-in-queens/

Both Trump and Biden got KKK ties

I don't absolve Garvey for being pen pals to the KKK, but the irony in this thread is making me chuckle

Family Man

Banned
Daps
When you don't have a proper critique of Capitalism or don't understand its effects on time in relation to agricultural populations affected by industrialization, you get opinions like Garvey's who despite his positive work, said and did a lot of ignorant shyt.

So did Dubious though.

This is the reason why individuals leaders shouldn't be the prism through how we interact with any of this. They are all flawed and products of their time but you gotta be a particular idiot to be a child of the Gilded Age and talk about regular people of any kind not working hard (see The Theory of the Leisure Class).

That's why I don't pay attention to Milton Freidman ass nikkas today that preach capitalism and hard work as some sort of viable "collective" solution, among a bunch of other strategies today that are not working.
bates2.jpg

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Let me ask you, you don’t see anything wrong with saying what mr. Garvey said to white racists who didn’t mind killing us, and making postcards about it?

just make it short, please

suck you madda with a long straw fassy

short enough?

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Alla unno duncebat stop quote me inna this fukkery

I have no desire to entertain any back and forth from unno disrespect prophet Marcus

In real life teeth would scatter like bird seed in here but nuffa unno a internet p*ssy who love chat behind screen like gyal