March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I cringe a little when Trump talks about the veterans. The comment he made about McCain was pretty terrible. You can say almost ANYTHING you won't, but you do NOT say what he said about McCain and being a POW. To me, that was the lowest point of his campaign so far, and I can't defend that.

I'd say the lowest point of his campaign was having his supporters assault black people.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
One could argue he's a fukking genius. This man is exploiting and appealing to the lowest common denominator and trolling his way into the Presidential election :wtf:
Yeah you're right. I don't believe he's actually retarded. He has to know what he's doing. No way he doesn't. This is something that I can see talked about extensively in some other country's history book in 200 years in a chapter called "The Fall of America".

You have got to be really really dumb to fall for this. It's so transparent but some people just can't see through.

Who knows what would happen if he won. Dudes been a republican for what? A few years now?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A9enO6l.png

read it and weep. Black people in the Midwest didn't feel Bernie talked down to them. Can't say the same for the south.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
One could argue he's a fukking genius. This man is exploiting and appealing to the lowest common denominator and trolling his way into the Presidential election :wtf:
Mitt Romney former campaign aide said that it was actually trump that asked to endorse Romney. During this time he also told Romney to really play the birther card because "it really ramps up these right wing crazies" lol.

He knows what he is doing. Folks are right when he says that he will switch mid campaign but his supporters and actions will only cater to those people. People aren't going to forget his fukkary