March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you're right. I don't believe he's actually retarded. He has to know what he's doing. No way he doesn't. This is something that I can see talked about extensively in some other country's history book in 200 years in a chapter called "The Fall of America".

You have got to be really really dumb to fall for this. It's so transparent but some people just can't see through.

Who knows what would happen if he won. Dudes been a republican for what? A few years now?
:martin:

act like a president now-a-days can make a bunch of change and reform

act like congress doesn’t exist brehs

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
"We're gonna make the best trade deals you've ever seen"

"We're gonna have the best deals"

Breh. His statements. To support Trump you might actually have to just be fukking stupid. Besides the people who stand to win power around him, the regular voter.....you have to have like a 8th grade reading level. This dude is absolutely fukking retarded.

To be a black president you have to be a Harvard Law educated Constitutional scholar. To be a white president you don't even have to have an above average grasp of English.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
A9enO6l.png

read it and weep. Black people in the Midwest didn't feel Bernie talked down to them. Can't say the same for the south.

:snoop:

My people.