March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
hilliary is going to be up close to 400 delegates.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I cringe a little when Trump talks about the veterans. The comment he made about McCain was pretty terrible. You can say almost ANYTHING you won't, but you do NOT say what he said about McCain and being a POW. To me, that was the lowest point of his campaign so far, and I can't defend that.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
guess he felt that bern

:mjlol:
We gon be hearing that for a minute huh?

It's aite. 30 minutes ago I got back from the liquor store and with this drink in half a pint down.

I wanna turn on The Division but Trump keeps a nikka glued to the tv like no other.

Goddamn I'm part of the problem. :lupe:

:pachaha:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So? Its the fact this dude on TYT didn't even know what BLM was or how it works that he'd think they'd support Bernie. Its that fukking tone-deafness we've been talking about

@wire28 @GzUp @Atlrocafella @Chicken Pot Pie
So you can say it but he can't?

You come off as a blatant hypocrite here. BLM's current activities include pushing black transgender rights rather then community solutions. And yeah a lot of BLM were supporting Bernie, and Hillary. And they ran up in both of their faces like a bunch of brats.

BLM is a joke. @Poitier

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I cringe a little when Trump talks about the veterans. The comment he made about McCain was pretty terrible. You can say almost ANYTHING you won't, but you do NOT say what he said about McCain and being a POW. To me, that was the lowest point of his campaign so far, and I can't defend that.

Yeah how do these motherfukkers let that shyt slide? :dahell:

Can only imagine the response to Obama saying some shyt like that :wow:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
"We're gonna make the best trade deals you've ever seen"

"We're gonna have the best deals"

Breh. His statements. To support Trump you might actually have to just be fukking stupid. Besides the people who stand to win power around him, the regular voter.....you have to have like a 8th grade reading level. This dude is absolutely fukking retarded.