BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Yeah how do these motherfukkers let that shyt slide? :dahell:

Can only imagine the response to Obama saying some shyt like that :wow:

Obama doesn't need to say anything to make people think he has no respect for the military. He hates the military and the men and women that serve. However, Trump went too far with his McCain comment.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"We're gonna make the best trade deals you've ever seen"

"We're gonna have the best deals"

Breh. His statements. To support Trump you might actually have to just be fukking stupid. Besides the people who stand to win power around him, the regular voter.....you have to have like a 8th grade reading level. This dude is absolutely fukking retarded.

One could argue he's a fukking genius. This man is exploiting and appealing to the lowest common denominator and trolling his way into the Presidential election :wtf:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people are such children. Just cause someone said something on the coli doesn't me you respond to every damn comment. Be an adult.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I support BLM wholeheartedly, but there really isn't a structure, no matter how cacsplaining that was. There's no leader or anything like that. How would they endorse?
What's "cacsplaining" about informing someone on the factual structure of a movement :dwillhuh:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I cringe a little when Trump talks about the veterans. The comment he made about McCain was pretty terrible. You can say almost ANYTHING you won't, but you do NOT say what he said about McCain and being a POW. To me, that was the lowest point of his campaign so far, and I can't defend that.
He fell back on that a few days ago.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"We're gonna make the best trade deals you've ever seen"

"We're gonna have the best deals"

Breh. His statements. To support Trump you might actually have to just be fukking stupid. Besides the people who stand to win power around him, the regular voter.....you have to have like a 8th grade reading level. This dude is absolutely fukking retarded.
Trump ain't no different than 90% of the GOP though. Thats the point. They love talking in that aimless shyt.