March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I have heard this so many times but at no point have I ever been disrespectful to Hillary supporters and I am viewed as a Bernie stan...Most Hillary stans on this site do the same things you complain Bernie stans do...so please explain to me who does what you constantly complain about...anytime someone like me or @MrSinnister say anything it is stating mainly facts
:dahell: So you just missed in this thread and others about how us Hillary Clinton supporters were uneducated, c00ns, and etc?? Just look at that bytch ass nicca @BaggerofTea post over the past month and see how disgusting he's been.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
hilliary really going to sweep tonight, crazy.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I see smart stupid naive Bernie Sanders fans all the time. Just applying your logic.
Obviously it goes both ways, and maybe I'm an a$$hole or an "elitist" for thinking but we all hold firm beliefs in some things. And I believe that people, especially black people, who support HRC are flat out wrong.

Still respect y'all nikkas. Would still pick y'all over a cac for damn near everything. I just don't get this. And I really don't think I could. So few black folks have given me legitimate reasoning for their support for her over Bernie that it literally hurts my faith in our people. Not much. Just a bit.

We hurt ourselves in so many ways, I just felt Bernie would help us get that leg up.

But maybe I'm naive and misguided. You probably think so. And you're allowed to think that. Thanks for responding maturely, tho homie

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If I was alive in 1840 and was enslaved (and actually wanted to be free and felt it was possible), I wouldn't be hoping for some gradual change of hearts from the slaveholders to be kinder or fellow slaves to possibly, gradually, maybe, kinda sorta wake up and realize that slavery isn't the wave and isn't acceptable. I wouldn't be just hoping for things to get marginally better or stay stagnant. I'd be praying with all my might for a vicious storm to come through, raging fires to consume the plantation, house negroes, happy slaves, and demon cacs be damned.

I have the same sentiment today with oppressed people who are content with being oppressed and don't care enough to do shyt about it. That's holding me back too. So if it's fukk me, it's fukk them :ehh: Let the vicious storms and raging fires come. I can try escaping or if I survive, try to build something better on the ashes.
THIS is what I basically stated too.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: So you just missed in this thread and others about how us Hillary Clinton supporters were uneducated, c00ns, and etc?? Just look at that bytch ass nicca @BaggerofTea post over the past month and see how disgusting he's been.
Well I guess @BaggerofTea doesn't like southerners too much lol. I'l vote for hillary but she's not likable or inspiring.