March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
How come? California doesn't have a huge black population like the deep south where Hillary did well. In fact, on every state outside the south, Bernie has won or barely lost (Iowa/Massachusetts).

The most recent poll we have of California was in December, before anyone outside Iowa and New Hampshire knew Bernie and he was only trailing by about 10 points. That was better than his standing in the national polls where he was down 20-30 points.

If anything, California looks like a pro Bernie state. And it's an OPEN PRIMARY. In every primary that has allowed independents to vote, Bernie has won. And in most cases by ALOT.
Hillary had been winning Latinos. I was banking on that.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
1920074_585564644934951_1630857912034096700_n.jpg
:camby: from a person with a job.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hillary had been winning Latinos. I was banking on that.

Only in Texas. Polls in Florida have sanders trailing by only 10 points among Latinos. Exit polls said he was also close in Nevada.

Arizona next week should let us know how Latinos in California will vote.

As long as sanders can get 40% of Latinos, his strength with white voters will win him California.

Only black folks are going hard for Hillary. Without a big black population, Hillary will lose.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Watching CNN coverage right now...

Women out here stanning the fukk outta Trump completely dismissing everything he says about females. "that's just stuff men say, we're used to it" :wow:

And Clay Aiken is involved in politics? :wtf: They got him on here too.

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
Trump just needs to hit her with that "low energy" :lolbron:

VIDEO: Hillary staffer struggles to fire up unenthusiastic fans

MARCH 15, 2016
BY OLAF EKBERG
Maybe they were there because it was free. Maybe they were there because it was air-conditioned.

Video from a holding area for Hillary Clinton rally attendees in Orlando, Florida shows a long line of people completely disinterested in joining in chants for the candidate.

In a gymnasium at Rollins College, a woman in a campaign t-shirt stood on the bleachers and began clapping in an attempt to lead the people in pro-Hillary cheers.

“I believe that she will win,” she chanted, trying to get the crowd to join. Only a smattering did.

Most stood with their hands in their pockets, chatted with a neighbor or browsed their phones. A man with a Bernie Sanders t-shirt laughed with another attendee.

But the campaign worker was undeterred.

“I say Hillary, you say fire!” the woman chanted. “Hillary, Fire!” she said.

Most of the people weren’t on fire for Hillary.

“When I say Hillary, you say champion!”

If this unenthusiastic crowd is any indication, it may be a long election day for the current Democratic front runner.

VIDEO: Hillary staffer struggles to fire up unenthusiastic fans

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trump will dominate Florida. I expect that state to be called very early tonight. Ohio will be close, wouldn't be surprised if Kasich pulls it out

Yeah FL is gonna be a blowout. EVen Cubans are saying they prefer Trump over Rubio. This could get very ugly.

Im calling it....Trump is gonna sweep all the states.

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Kasich will win Ohio IMO but yea he's done soon after that. He still thinks people care about balanced budgets from 20 years ago
He's finished tonight. We celebrating at smitty's house tonight. Got a 2009 bottle of yellow tail merlot on ice :banderas:, paper confetti bout to rain down :Bombaye:. Them 5$ hot n readys on deck :Wewinning:. Its over for Kaisch, get him outta here :camby:. Just need Bernie to shock da world tonight to make the cypher complete :lawd:

Last edited: