March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
so you're going to vote for the candidate that panders to dog whistle racist and co-signs attacking and tossing out black people at his rallies?

Do us all a favor and just don't vote. At least that way you aren't supporting the fukkery that Trump encourages.
Take away the fukkery and Trump's policies aren't that bad. Dude is basically a moderate running as a conservative. It's common sense that's he's catering to the bottom barrel. I will vote because my ancestors fought for me to. So, I will take advantage of the opportunities I do have as a person of color.

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
Voting for Jill Stein who has no chance to win is better than helping Trump win. Have you lost your mind? nikka we might lose a SCOTUS during those Trump years. You want that nikka, with a Republican Senate, selecting a SCOTUS justice? Gutting the DOJ Civil Rights Division? Negotiating on our behalf?

nikka what? I'm not saying to back down and go along with Hillary, but be rational. Hillary at her worst is better than Trump.

Who's this "we?"

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Good God. so you could take a trump presidency (with the ensuing republican appointed supreme court members) :mindblown: Hillary isnt what you want but Donald makes your ultimate goal even harder :mindblown:
Blame the DNC and corruption NOT me. I'm not pulling the strings here :francis: Just hope it doesn't get to that point. Also, I've stated this for months, so don't at like I'm pulling a Hogan 1996 here.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Only solution is, get people to vote now. I think we can make it. More people are chanting Bernie's name.
People gotta vote, you right. As much as i want Bernie to win it may already be too late. With not having winner take all states its gonna be damn near impossible for him to catch Hillary

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Take away the fukkery and Trump's policies aren't that bad. Dude is basically a moderate running as a conservative. It's common sense that's he's catering to the bottom barrel. I will vote because my ancestors fought for me to. So, I will take advantage of the opportunities I do have as a person of color.
My ancestors fought for me to vote for someone that shyts on our race? I'd gladly vote for Hillary over Trump or any of the GOP candidates and I'm not a fan of her's at all.

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
My ancestors fought for me to vote for someone that shyts on our race? I'd gladly vote for Hillary over Trump or any of the GOP candidates and I'm not a fan of her's at all.

Where does Trump shyt on black people? Serious question.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I know, Hillary has always fought for us. Just like Mass Incarcerations and etc. I'm not a Trump stan, but I'm not gonna waste my vote on someone I don't support. Like I said, this isn't brand new, I have stated this for months. When you don't vote or take it as a game sh-t like this happens.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
As much as I like Jill Stein she has NO CHANCE in hell. The woman can't even get any media play. This is why it sucks that 3rd parties can't participate in national debates.

As harsh as it would sound, I could take a Trump presidency and wait till 2020 for a leftist to run against him. If you are trying to get me to support Clinton that will NEVER happen.

You sound like Ralphie from "A Christmas Story". You can't get your way so you want something bad to happen that ultimately just hurts you the most.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You sound like Ralphie from "A Christmas Story". You can't get your way so you want something bad to happen that ultimately just hurts you the most.

The point is, stop playing into their hands. I'll give you an analogy. When a crack addict is hooked do they immediately stop and change or do they hit rock bottom, then change hits? It would pain me to vote for Trump it really would.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
The point is, stop playing into their hands. I'll give you an analogy. When a crack addict is hooked do they immediately stop and change or do they hit rock bottom, then change hits? It would pain me to vote for Trump it really would.

We not talking about junkies bruh. Rock bottom means a total collapse of the system and civil war. Have you really thought about what that entails?