Reppin
NULL
enhanced-30646-1458009086-10.png

:mjlol:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
As much as I like Jill Stein she has NO CHANCE in hell. The woman can't even get any media play. This is why it sucks that 3rd parties can't participate in national debates.

As harsh as it would sound, I could take a Trump presidency and wait till 2020 for a leftist to run against him. If you are trying to get me to support Clinton that will NEVER happen.

I tried explaining that in another thread but it fell on deaf ears...even if every Bernie stan voted for Jill she would get crushed...outside of the internet and people that heavily follow politics who in the world even knows who Jill Stein is...just like before last year how many people knew Bernie Sanders existed...Voting 3rd party is a waste because they will NEVER be elected with the current system and the current stigma that voting 3rd party is "throwing away your vote". I wouldn't go as far as voting for Trump but 20,000 people voting for Stein is not going to do anything

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
please explain the logic when you made this decision. please explain to me how you could possibly back someone that being supported by david duke? like, what happened?
Let's wait till the general okay:beli: Tired of repeating myself in one thread. Anyway, let's just support Bernie tonight.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:At that one guy hiding his face well at least he's ahead of the game because if or when trump loses in November he can be like
"Nah I never supported Trump I ain't racist :mjpls:" willing to bet we'll hear a lot of people like that copping pleas afterwards

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Trump just needs to hit her with that "low energy" :lolbron:

VIDEO: Hillary staffer struggles to fire up unenthusiastic fans

MARCH 15, 2016
BY OLAF EKBERG
Maybe they were there because it was free. Maybe they were there because it was air-conditioned.

Video from a holding area for Hillary Clinton rally attendees in Orlando, Florida shows a long line of people completely disinterested in joining in chants for the candidate.

In a gymnasium at Rollins College, a woman in a campaign t-shirt stood on the bleachers and began clapping in an attempt to lead the people in pro-Hillary cheers.

“I believe that she will win,” she chanted, trying to get the crowd to join. Only a smattering did.

Most stood with their hands in their pockets, chatted with a neighbor or browsed their phones. A man with a Bernie Sanders t-shirt laughed with another attendee.

But the campaign worker was undeterred.

“I say Hillary, you say fire!” the woman chanted. “Hillary, Fire!” she said.

Most of the people weren’t on fire for Hillary.

“When I say Hillary, you say champion!”

If this unenthusiastic crowd is any indication, it may be a long election day for the current Democratic front runner.

VIDEO: Hillary staffer struggles to fire up unenthusiastic fans

:mjlol:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I tried explaining that in another thread but it fell on deaf ears...even if every Bernie stan voted for Jill she would get crushed...outside of the internet and people that heavily follow politics who in the world even knows who Jill Stein is...just like before last year how many people knew Bernie Sanders existed...Voting 3rd party is a waste because they will NEVER be elected with the current system and the current stigma that voting 3rd party is "throwing away your vote". I wouldn't go as far as voting for Trump but 20,000 people voting for Stein is not going to do anything
If enough people vote for her is non-swing states and she gets 5% then she gets public funding the next time around. We should work on changing that standard.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
If enough people vote for her is non-swing states and she gets 5% then she gets public funding the next time around. We should work on changing that standard.

Thank you for educating me on that...that is something I didn't know...would you mind elaborating on that fam...btw I dont even see a concentrated effort getting her 5%
None of that is sarcasm

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Thank you for educating me on that...that is something I didn't know...would you mind elaborating on that fam...btw I dont even see a concentrated effort getting her 5%
None of that is sarcasm
If she gets 5% of the vote in the general election then the green party would get 10 million in public funding for 2020. I forget how US public funding works precisely, but that's what Nader was going for back in 2000. He was trying to get enough of the vote to be viable to compete with the big major parties. The idea is that money would equal more visibility which could then be used to get more grassroots funding like Sanders.