March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Engineering here. I have older black folks in my family who are doctors and lawyers and business owners who didn't vote for Bernie. They didn't vote for him for the exact reason they are doctors lawyers and business owners and aren't fond of Bernie's economic policies.

On the same note unlike a lot of people here they were alive during the Clinton era and old enough to vote during that time obviously and have very few bad things to say about that time period.

Folks keep saying crime bill crime bill while neglecting the historical context of the bill when crime prevention was the number one hot topic of the day. Hindsight is 20/20 and most democrats are now seeing the error of over incarceration while republicans outside of maybe rand Paul ignore the issue. The current justice department is currently making moves to decriminalize and scale back some of these laws that were passed in the 80s and 90s.

I give props to Bernie for speaking on the issue back then but even he voted for it even though he said it was to secure funding and support for other things on the bill.

You do realize the internet boom made bill Clinton

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:scust:Told you some of these Bernie supporters are disgusting.. I'm a college educated, Finance major, black man, great career, no criminal record, but I'm called all sorts of shyt for not supporting Bernie Sanders, and it can't be for no other reason then me being a bamma from the south :smh:
I think there are millions of black voters who aren't voting for Bernie for legitimate reasons, people smarter than me :manny:
But when I look at Hillary's main black base down south that were pulling in these massive numbers for her I'm not going to say I don't see what I see with that particular base, and when I look at all the info or videos and articles coming out about them particularly it only strengthens that opinion.
If it helps I also believe Bernie is pulling in large amounts of uneducated people who just don't like Hilary or are anti-establishment as well.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Bernie is really about to lose every single state tonight.

One thing i agree with trump on was months ago when he said Sanders lost the electionwhen he said who cares about her damn emails.

Dude can be such a p*ssy and acts far too civil with Hillary...he could have easily called out how her husband was devastating for black people to the sheep black folks down south to cause her to lose popularity the same way she did in south carolina back in 2008....

He needs to realize nice guys finish last ..he actually thinks his wall street talk by itself is gonna make him win

At least talk about infrastructure or something[/QUOTE

You ask and you shall receive