March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:stopitslime: Engineering here. I have older black folks in my family who are doctors and lawyers and business owners who didn't vote for Bernie. They didn't vote for him for the exact reason they are doctors lawyers and business owners and aren't fond of Bernie's economic policies.

On the same note unlike a lot of people here they were alive during the Clinton era and old enough to vote during that time obviously and have very few bad things to say about that time period.

Folks keep saying crime bill crime bill while neglecting the historical context of the bill when crime prevention was the number one hot topic of the day. Hindsight is 20/20 and most democrats are now seeing the error of over incarceration while republicans outside of maybe rand Paul ignore the issue. The current justice department is currently making moves to decriminalize and scale back some of these laws that were passed in the 80s and 90s.

I give props to Bernie for speaking on the issue back then but even he voted for it even though he said it was to secure funding and support for other things on the bill.

Bingo.

80s crack era?

And now you have GOP POTUS candidates talking about embracing drug addicts?

Yeah, EVERYONE knows whats up now...dudes keep wanting to live in the past and its fukking stupid.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State