March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I wanna hear the stone cold glass shatter, have trump role up and snatch the mic

Nah I want Austin to roll up and hit Trump with a stunner

image.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernset, don't be bitter despite these a$$hole Clinton stans. I can't believe she has stans btw.

Just imagine Trump or Cruz on stage during inauguration.

:scust:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Bernie is really about to lose every single state tonight.

One thing i agree with trump on was months ago when he said Sanders lost the electionwhen he said who cares about her damn emails.

Dude can be such a p*ssy and acts far too civil with Hillary...he could have easily called out how her husband was devastating for black people to the sheep black folks down south to cause her to lose popularity the same way she did in south carolina back in 2008....

He needs to realize nice guys finish last ..he actually thinks his wall street talk by itself is gonna make him win

At least talk about infrastructure or something
You can't fight evil with kids gloves. He should have attacked her like he should the republicans. Like Trump went at the other republicans. So much shyt he could have gone at her with.

Now Donald will do what he should have. And he'll fukking bury her.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
By the way, a lot of these crime bills were encouraged and supported by a lot "black leaders" at the time because they wanted to get rid of the drug and violence problem in black communities in the 80s and 90s.

This American life did an episode on this topic and they touch on this aspect of these laws.