March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@malcolmxxx_45 you got 8 months to visit miracle watts.

CdodeKCVIAAMT0h.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
"Blacks owned slaves, too!"
Not using it as justification as I'm just saying its a bit silly to act like you can ignore the historical context. Also it would be one thing to go through with something and then realize the errors or holes in your plan and then work to FIX it as opposed to just ignoring it and not change your position or worse, to dig your heels in further.

By the way just a feather for your cap if anyone says that "blacks owned slaves too" let them know only 1% of slaves were owned by blacks and most "owners" were free folks who were buying their family from slavery to free them. I know that isn't the point of your post or this topic but an interesting nugget of knowledge none the less

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Then yo azz need smarten the fukk up. Whats wrong kneegrows. We are so close to having a liberal(even progressive) supreme Court, and yall ready to throw it away :damn:

I been following Bernie since 2010. That was my perfect candidate.

Ill see this country burn from terrible legislation now. :evil:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
By the way, a lot of these crime bills were encouraged and supported by a lot "black leaders" at the time because they wanted to get rid of the drug and violence problem in black communities in the 80s and 90s.

This American life did an episode on this topic and they touch on this aspect of these laws.

These Bernie supporters were still in pampers then. They don't realize policy isn't implemented in a vacuum.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk maintaining the status quo with conservatives like HRC, lets get spooky and witness real history :ohlawd:

:ehh: Doesn't bother me that much.

The country has already seen the likes of Andrew Jackson, Nixon, and Bush Jr. :yeshrug:

I understand. Believe me. But George W. Bush's presidency should serve as valuable lesson on how wrong things can go in a close election.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps