Ready for this fukkery:blessed:

Hill Mode. :wow:

We ain't giving her the ball on the goal line though. :ufdup:

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
Bernie looking good in Illinois and Missouri. Might have a chance in Ohio.

Florida and NC are probably over for him.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Bernie looking good in Illinois and Missouri. Might have a chance in Ohio.

Florida and NC are probably over for him.
You know what's fukked up? Those NC voter ID laws might fukk around and keep him close enough.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hillary will win the Delegate count for the night, making the math much more difficult for Bernie :blessed:
The math is not difficult for Bernie it's impossible.

I hope everyone realizes that at this point in 2008 Clinton was like 130 delegates behind Obama and she went on to lose. Bernie is 206 delegates behind Clinton. This is pledged delegates not counting supers.

Even if he gets a few wins today they'll probably be nail biters like Michigan and with the proportional delegate splits he isn't going to make any gains on his deficit. He's not even treading water here. As he narrowly wins states he ultimately falls further behind.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Yessir. That post got my excitement going for tonight.

I dont see Trump winning in Ohio. Also why are the republican rules so stupid, either have all the states winner takes all or all proportionate. Im pretty sure i read Kasich had Ohio changed to winner takes all specifically because he knew he could win it.

On the D side i can see Bernie winning more states but losing the delegate count. Single digit victories are not going to help him, he needs to start racking up huge wins somewhere.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

I hope everyone realizes that at this point in 2008 Clinton was like 130 delegates behind Obama and she went on to lose. Bernie is 206 delegates behind Clinton. This is pledged delegates not counting supers.

Even if he gets a few wins today they'll probably be nail biters like Michigan and with the proportional delegate splits he isn't going to make any gains on his deficit. He's not even treading water here. As he narrowly wins states he ultimately falls further behind.
All I can say is people better get the word out more. Don't lose faith man :mjcry:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

It's not impossible, but just highly unlikely. He needs to win 54% of the remaining delegates (ignoring superdelegates). The big wins he needs are going to be in the western states and NY/CA. I don't see him winning CA at all. If he does well today, California will eventually end him. Even blowout wins in Washington, Oregon, etc. won't be enough. Black people in the South ended Sanders, nikkas will be bitter about that for a minute :russ: