March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
No he didn't. That's what buddy was alluding to in his post. You're a got damn senator.. A mainstream politican for fuk sake and you're out of touch with who you need to vote for you.

Let me ask you a question my g.. If you were the director/advisor to Bernie's campaign and he asked for your insight on how to win the minority (black vote) especially in southern states.. What would you have come up with?

Killer Mike? More Cacs support and listen to Killer Mike than brothers and sisters. Take a page out of Obama's book. Think Hov, Yoncè, T.I., Trey Songz, Jeezy.. all urban surrogates that Obama's campaigned used to connect with young black voters

Agnostic/Atheist? Bernie :martin: :dwillhuh: :snoop: really Bernie?

Basically you said fukk the larger black voting block of uneducated Jesus loving bible thumpers I'll target the young educated progressive black

Which lead to...

The Sanders campaign over compensating and betting on young minorities voting based off his civil rights moevemt participation which most young blacks show no connection to... and Killer Mike?

Target young progressive historically non voting minorities with old concepts like the civil rights movement and C level revoltionary rappers CACs listen to brehs :snoop:

nikka.. Hillary can be (could've been*******) beat. She isn't some untouchable force. Post 08 she's got more dents in her armor than ever before. Even with his sloppy ass strategy he had her on the ropes several times during this primary season
There is no chance Sanders could have beaten Clinton in the south with black voters. She's second to Jesus Christ down there. They initially supported her over Obama :heh:. She is borderline untouchable. She's spent decades cultivating her power base in the Democratic establishment, and the electorate down there doesn't care about her record or her policies, it's a cult of personality thing.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Listen, I'm a realist, but he had no real chance without corporations and etc backing him. Obama is a special case. Look what they did to others who were rebels. I'm glad he atleast got something paved in the ground.

We've got to take our revisionist glasses off when looking at Senator Obama

His ass was a no name senator who was supposed to get washed during the primary season. He pulled all kinds of rabbits out the hat to get young blacks to support him at the polls.

He got his bible thumpin Jesus loving tap dancing shoes out and started going to church after those CACs came after him for his pro black preacher and poor whites clinging religion/guns comment

He also pulled surrogates that resonated with hoods across America. Jigga had just dropped American Gangster, puff, T.I. Was in his prime, prime Jeezy.. Beyoncé

Obama's 08 campaign was masterful. Bernie had the blueprint on bow to beat Hill and got washed

Bernie you aren't a Clinton

Bernie you aren't a tall light skinned brother from the Chi

Bernie.. Young blacks don't give a shyt about the civil rights movement.

Bernie most of us don't listen to Killler Mike. Have you heard of Future?

Bernie had a blueprint :mjcry:

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
There is no chance Sanders could have beaten Clinton in the south with black voters. She's second to Jesus Christ down there. They initially supported her over Obama :heh:. She is borderline untouchable. She's spent decades cultivating her power base in the Democratic establishment, and the electorate down there doesn't care about her record or her policies, it's a cult of personality thing.
Only Obama could have broken Clintons firewall with black voters down south. Niccas thought an old ass white man was going to take what the Clintons built for years down in the south? :mjlol:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Independents and young people helped him a lot but the primaries and caucuses are a mishmash of closed, semi-open and open primaries.He lost the Democrat vote overall because he marketed himself as somewhat above it. Obama had the Kennedys' and the Illinois political machine. He was able to project himself as new face but still had Establishment support. Unless you can build commanding leads like Trump it's difficult to overcome the solidly reliable vote of the base. I also think many of his supporters spent more time trying to delegitimize Clinton than build his profile up in minority communities with something other than his personal biography. His surrogates were weak, Cornel West and Killer Mike should have been part of the bench but with more recognizable mainstream and even establishment types. I wonder why Keith Ellison didn't do a lot more media stuff for him. He also needed to tweak his message,the trade deals stuff works well in Michigan and i would assume Indiana but they were talking about trade affecting North Carolina furniture and textiles when that state is now one of the leaders in biotech in the nation, they seem to have moved on from that. Ohio is similar with medical devices,IT, and other services, those messages will not connect as much. I saw the returns and he lost Youngstown, Toledo , Dayton and other cities were I think he should have put in some more money.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Independents and young people helped him a lot but the primaries and caucuses are a mishmash of closed, semi-open and open primaries.He lost the Democrat vote overall because he marketed himself as somewhat above it. Obama had the Kennedys' and the Illinois political machine. He was able to project himself as new face but still had Establishment support. Unless you can build commanding leads like Trump it's difficult to overcome the solidly reliable vote of the base. I also think many of his supporters spent more time trying to delegitimize Clinton than build his profile up in minority communities with something other than his personal biography. His surrogates were weak, Cornel West and Killer Mike should have been part of the bench but with more recognizable mainstream and even establishment types. I wonder why Keith Ellison didn't do a lot more media stuff for him. He also needed to tweak his message,the trade deals stuff works well in Michigan and i would assume Indiana but they were talking about trade affecting North Carolina furniture and textiles when that state is now one of the leaders in biotech in the nation, they seem to have moved on from that. Ohio is similar with medical devices,IT, and other services, those messages will not connect as much. I saw the returns and he lost Youngstown, Toledo , Dayton and other cities were I think he should have put in some more money.
Another thing, Sanders did not fundraise for anyone in the DNC. He really thought them nikkas would ride for him? :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man seeing this and reading up on it on Twitter got me tearing up. We not lost y'all. Not all of us
This is why I still am lost as to how in the fukk Bernie Sanders lost Cook County

:mindblown:

More people probably knew Anita Alvarez's name than Bernie Sanders'
:wow:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

fall1.gif

The amount of fukkery thats about to go down in the general:noah:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Trump won in Illinois due to the Chicago protest...Silent majority will speak up again in November if Bernie brownshirts riot/protest again at a #TrumpSet rally

Not true. He actually lost points and it was a much closer race after the protest. Cruz gained slot of votes after that.