March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't even care bout the negs anymore. Listen, I'm just gonna sit back and watch this political fukkery. It's to the point where we are an oligarchy. Until money is out of politics shyt will remain the same. g-d bless you all and i'm out.
You still have 1200 pos rep. You shouldn't let a few negs get to you like this lol.

I got a few negs in my bucket and I keep it moving. In fact, sometimes I like to troll knowing I'm going to get negged lol

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

fall1.gif

The amount of fukkery thats about to go down in the general:noah:

Ether of all Ether:ahh:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
I hope he took care of Killer Mike

He sure had him tap dancing hard. He lowkey divided blacks between the well educated black and the Bible Belt black (or uneducated black). I'm sure a lot of young black supporters feel heartbroken or let down but this a growing dilemma in our community.

Bernie also came out as agnostic atheist lol.. Older negros ain't going for that. It's a shame that European (Roman) diety and religious constructs still have so many of our people in mental bondage.

Bernie was Jimmy Carter 2.0 except timing worked in Jimmy's favor (he ultimately ended up being one and done)

Those bible-thumping morons need their reality check. They're being played but are too religious to see it. Even Paula White, a white women who pastors a predominantly black church is endorsing and campaigning for Trump but these older religious black folks still don't get it.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This is why I still am lost as to how in the fukk Bernie Sanders lost Cook County

:mindblown:

More people probably knew Anita Alvarez's name than Bernie Sanders'
:wow:
It's clear that Sanders momentum is from working class white people and the internet. If you're not the type to be on reddit, facebook, twitter and forums then Sanders means nothing to you. People may not follow celebrity politics but they at least notice who their politics are. Sanders needed a Beyonce or Hov cosign :wow:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Another thing, Sanders did not fundraise for anyone in the DNC. He really thought them nikkas would ride for him? :mjlol:
Nicca Joined the Democratic Party last year, didn't lift a finger to raise any money for the DNC, he better be lucky he was getting any support from the DNC. I would of been told him to gtfo :camby:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Florida:
2.27 million republican votes
1.66 million democrat votes

Ohio:
1.96 million republican votes
1.20 million democrat votes

:sas2:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's clear that Sanders momentum is from working class white people and the internet. If you're not the type to be on reddit, facebook, twitter and forums then Sanders means nothing to you. People may not follow celebrity politics but they at least notice who their politics are. Sanders needed a Beyonce or Hov cosign :wow:
"Bernie Sanders need a Nike deal..." - Lupe

He was right
:mjcry:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Florida:

Ohio:

Don't worry breh Obama, Sanders and Bill will bring historic turnout

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Florida:

Ohio:

I still think it's a little flawed since the republicans had more candidates. If you took out Kasich and Rubios voters from the republicans, I'm sure that evens it up.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm not one to put stock in gen election polls this early but since we're hell bent on predicting what will happen in November based on primary voting :usure: I'll post this.

Go down this long list of polls. You see any that show trump beating Clinton head to head.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest 2016 Presidential General Election Polls

Edit: I mean the national polls. Obviously she is losing really red states in the individual state polls but she is winning in typical swing states. .