March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I get why people are negging me. You want the 90's back and to be a kid again:snoop: Crazy part is, I've been negged for the same shyt I said I would do two months ago. EVERYONE knew that I would NEVER support Clinton:martin: People acting like I just shot their moms or something.

No, people are negging you because you are an idiot.

You have somehow convinced yourself that Republicans controlling the house, senate, and supreme court is a good thing for your future. You know if a Republican wins the presidency and moves the court to a 6-3 conservative majority that any progressive president that comes along for the next 30 years is gonna have their laws chewed up and spat out but you really don't care. You are so butt hurt by Bernie losing you are not only willing to fukk over the agenda you want for at least a generation you actually think it's good for you.

There are few words to describe the foolishness you spread around here.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
If there is a terror attack in october, and it turns out to be radical islamists who came through the border, Trump will beat Clinton straight up. The DNC fukked up with this coronation. Clinton is probably barely beating out Trump if the General were held tomorrow but he has 6+ months to work on her. What will she say when he says I own this woman" and starts throwing out how many favors she owes him for that $7 million he gave the Clintons or that other $3 million? Trump is going to wreck her on national TV and no one will give a shyt about his misogyny,

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No, people are negging you because you are an idiot.

You have somehow convinced yourself that Republicans controlling the house, senate, and supreme court is a good thing for your future. You know if a Republican wins the presidency and moves the court to a 6-3 conservative majority that any progressive president that comes along for the next 30 years is gonna have their laws chewed up and spat out but you really don't care. You are so butt hurt by Bernie losing you are not only willing to fukk over the agenda you want for at least a generation you actually think it's good for you.

There are few words to describe the foolishness you spread around here.
Like I said the guy is not a Bernie supporter. There's nobody that legit supports Bernie that has Trump as their second choice. Jill Stein yeah. Clinton maybe, but you don't go from Bernie to Trump. Even if you question Clinton honesty Trump is far worse. He constantly lies about damn near everything and as for his supposed policies he talks to voters like they're five years old on we're gonna have the best country ever shyt. His stump speeches sound like WWE wrestler promos.

y que

Banned
Daps
Like I said the guy is not a Bernie supporter. There's nobody that legit supports Bernie that has Trump as their second choice. Jill Stein yeah. Clinton maybe, but you don't go from Bernie to Trump. Even if you question Clinton honesty Trump is far worse. He constantly lies about damn near everything and as for his supposed policies he talks to voters like they're five years old on we're gonna have the best country ever shyt. His stump speeches sound like WWE wrestler promos.

trump is the real progressive, non-establishment guy bernie pretending to be

time for you guys to switch parties and support the real deal

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
outside of the crime bill...can you cite said racism?
1.Yes, but I don't want to disregard the crime bill. The crime bill is one of the most damaging pieces of legislation to be passed post Jim Crow era. That is enough.

2. But besides that let's start with the fact she was a Goldwater Girl. Barry Goldwater was a out in the open White supremacist segregationist. You might give that a pass because that was in the 60s but I just want to point out that the foundation of racism was there early.

3. The entire 08 election. It has came out that Mark Penn one of her top campaign advisors goal was to make Obama look like the other and un-American. They basically ran the southern strategy with all the dog whistles. Both Hillary and Bill tried to downplay what MLK did and gave all the credit to LBJ even though LBJ didn't even what to do the Civil Rights bill or the Voting Rights act.
4. Look at the way she talks to this women

Based on her history she is not going to do anything to address Black issues

Last edited:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The polls and demographics had already made clear that today wouldn't be the best day for him. It would be dumb to drop out just because you met expectations on a tough day.

Coming up, Idaho, Utah, Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming are all predicted to be in his favor. He could potentially win 7 states in a row. And then another 5-8 states after that are looking pretty good, better than Missouri or anything else today. Unfortunately, none of them are big delegate grabs.

Might as well stay in, keep preaching the message, and keep forcing Clinton to the left.
It's over

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bernie bros sense the end is near

LUI-B3HCLM6WX-AKMkRJnFUAnpbrPyE3q3muYSxse_fREUXYwrViC7YTk5elCirCNWPpdMZc7w=w534

Image: mashable screenshot

:mjlol:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps

Best part of this election