Brooklyn
oAYTTX1.jpg
:wow:

FLASH

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CHIRAQ
Donald Trump is to the Republican voters what Barack Obama was to the Democrats back in 2008. You may not agree with Trump but his voters are inspired by him that they are coming out in masses to vote. That, I think will be the ultimate factor in him winning the election this November.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I wonder what Trumps long game is :jbhmm:

He got all these poor white people...middle class white people...who he doesn't hire to work at his companies...and he doesn't market his products at:jbhmm:

I wonder what he plans to do with all them :jbhmm:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
This is no one's fault but Bernie's. He sounded like an old man, in different formats with one thing constantly on his mind. He didn't anticipate the heat he was going to get taking on the media built to protect a system he was going to fundamentally change. That's on him, to not have damage control and media liasons with all of that money he built up.

No one is a c00n when they don't know shyt about you. He's a very honorable person, but the FIRST thing he should've done, while mentioning Sandra Bland is have a montage of how he's helped the African American community throughout the Civil Rights Movement. I don't give a shyt if it looks line pandering. I keep gerting wowed about some of the shyt people share A MONTH AFTER IT ACTUALLY MATTERED. :snoop: He was the ONLY candidate that actually attacked the police for his platform. If he was going to do that, he had the street cred to instantly match it. The police are coming for his ass either way. Who knows, he might have simply lost SC, with a huge fight for the soul of the Congressional Black Caucas, by 55-45. We'd likely be in a totally different ballgame right now.

Lastly, no matter what pessimists think, instead of passive aggressively going after the Goldman Sachs speeches, he should've nearly demanded that they be released, because such secrecy is unbecoming of a president. And no, he didn't have to make the emails an issue, but you don't take it immediately off the table to appeal to fickle ass Cac's!!:mindblown: " those damn emails" is likely the dumbest thing I've seen a contender do in the Democratic party.

So no, nobody's a c00n or anything, just low-information voters dealing with a dude who is talking, like an old fukking man, concepts they've never seen before and he thinks too long before relaying information. It's brilliant, but you're half ass going to sleep. Good job picking it up at the end, but very few people still knew you.

Bernie, and his gimp ass crew, owns this L by themselves.

Last edited:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
My hope is that he's planted the seeds for a movement to rise up from this. More black democrats need to get on board next time and it'll be set.

Bernie won the youth black vote easily, the future is bright for black progressives.

:huhldup: Hilary Clinton won every state.
:salute: #BERNSET 4 LIFE THO

Last edited:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Donald Trump is to the Republican voters what Barack Obama was to the Democrats back in 2008. You may not agree with Trump but his voters are inspired by him that they are coming out in masses to vote. That, I think will be the ultimate factor in him winning the election this November.
Go back to the shadows where you belong.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
This is how racist #trumpset is

Dave Wasserman ‏@Redistrict 1h1 hour ago
Interesting GOP result in #IL06: 2 Trump-bound delegates named Barbara Kois & Paul Minch won, but a 3rd named Nabi Fakroddin lost.

And in Downstate #IL13, a Trump-bound candidate named Raja Sadiq ran 3k votes behind 2 other Trump delegates and lost. Hmm... #WhatsInaName?

Hmm...why would Trump voters give someone named "Raja Sadiq" 6,393 fewer votes than a guy named "Doug Hartmann?" http://chicago.cbslocal.com/election-results-illinois-primary-march-15-2016/?state=IL&eid=15374&site=WBBMTVELN

Dave Wasserman ‏@Redistrict 60m60 minutes ago
In the Illinois loophole primary, there is rampant evidence Trump supporters gave fewer votes to Trump delegates w/ foreign-sounding names.

Dave Wasserman ‏@Redistrict 56m56 minutes ago
Dave Wasserman Retweeted Nate Cohn

So far, I've found two clear examples where a foreign-sounding name cost Trump at least 1 delegate: #IL13 & #IL06.

Dave Wasserman ‏@Redistrict 55m55 minutes ago
This is big: Trump voters' aversion to candidates w/ foreign-sounding names cost him at least 2 delegates. Example: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/election-results-illinois-primary-march-15-2016/?state=IL&eid=15008&site=WBBMTVELN…

Taniel ‏@Taniel 57m57 minutes ago
wow. wow. @Redistrict notes Trump is losing 2 IL delegates bc his voters skipped voting for his delegate candidates named Sadiq & Fakroddin.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Interesting GOP result in #IL06: 2 Trump-bound delegates named Barbara Kois & Paul Minch won, but a 3rd named Nabi Fakroddin lost.

And in Downstate #IL13, a Trump-bound candidate named Raja Sadiq ran 3k votes behind 2 other Trump delegates and lost. Hmm... #WhatsInaName?

Hmm...why would Trump voters give someone named "Raja Sadiq" 6,393 fewer votes than a guy named "Doug Hartmann?" http://chicago.cbslocal.com/election-results-illinois-primary-march-15-2016/?state=IL&eid=15374&site=WBBMTVELN

In the Illinois loophole primary, there is rampant evidence Trump supporters gave fewer votes to Trump delegates w/ foreign-sounding names.

So far, I've found two clear examples where a foreign-sounding name cost Trump at least 1 delegate: #IL13 & #IL06.

This is big: Trump voters' aversion to candidates w/ foreign-sounding names cost him at least 2 delegates. Example: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/election-results-illinois-primary-march-15-2016/?state=IL&eid=15008&site=WBBMTVELN…

wow. wow. @Redistrict notes Trump is losing 2 IL delegates bc his voters skipped voting for his delegate candidates named Sadiq & Fakroddin.

2 Delegates? Two? :heh:

Someone drop a :smugtrump:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

:wow: