Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is how racist #trumpset is

Dave Wasserman ‏@Redistrict 1h1 hour ago
Interesting GOP result in #IL06: 2 Trump-bound delegates named Barbara Kois & Paul Minch won, but a 3rd named Nabi Fakroddin lost.

And in Downstate #IL13, a Trump-bound candidate named Raja Sadiq ran 3k votes behind 2 other Trump delegates and lost. Hmm... #WhatsInaName?

Hmm...why would Trump voters give someone named "Raja Sadiq" 6,393 fewer votes than a guy named "Doug Hartmann?" http://chicago.cbslocal.com/election-results-illinois-primary-march-15-2016/?state=IL&eid=15374&site=WBBMTVELN

Dave Wasserman ‏@Redistrict 60m60 minutes ago
In the Illinois loophole primary, there is rampant evidence Trump supporters gave fewer votes to Trump delegates w/ foreign-sounding names.

Dave Wasserman ‏@Redistrict 56m56 minutes ago
Dave Wasserman Retweeted Nate Cohn

So far, I've found two clear examples where a foreign-sounding name cost Trump at least 1 delegate: #IL13 & #IL06.

Dave Wasserman ‏@Redistrict 55m55 minutes ago
This is big: Trump voters' aversion to candidates w/ foreign-sounding names cost him at least 2 delegates. Example: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/election-results-illinois-primary-march-15-2016/?state=IL&eid=15008&site=WBBMTVELN…

Taniel ‏@Taniel 57m57 minutes ago
wow. wow. @Redistrict notes Trump is losing 2 IL delegates bc his voters skipped voting for his delegate candidates named Sadiq & Fakroddin.

Probably doesn't really hurt him, but certainly does expose his voting base.

Though the scenario where he falls 1 or 2 votes short of 1237 is hilarious. I hope God ordains that just to teach the lesson.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Democrats are sheep. This isn't news.

Some are ill-informed. Most from what I've seen are just pussies.

The main argument I've seen from Dems is that they don't think Bernie can do what he says he can so they'd rather just not try. The pragmatic angle Hillary chose is working. It's defeatist and flat-out weird to me. I actually understand the people who think Hillary's a better candidate more than the people who would vote Bernie but choose not to because they're scared.

If they got at least a little fired up during these primaries and then as fired up as the Republicans do in two years during the mid-terms then maybe they'd be the change that they claim they want to see.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Have you not heard Trump speak AD NAUSEUM about how weak our military is, and how strong it's gonna be under him, and how he's gonna force the military to break Geneva Conventions, and how he has the ultimate plan to defeat ISIS? :mindblown: Bruh, what're you on?
Israel wise :beli:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I get why people are negging me. You want the 90's back and to be a kid again:snoop: Crazy part is, I've been negged for the same shyt I said I would do two months ago. EVERYONE knew that I would NEVER support Clinton:martin: People acting like I just shot their moms or something.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Donald Trump is to the Republican voters what Barack Obama was to the Democrats back in 2008. You may not agree with Trump but his voters are inspired by him that they are coming out in masses to vote. That, I think will be the ultimate factor in him winning the election this November.
I said basically the same thing and was met with hate. I agree with this and the DNC did it to themselves. When you insult your target group's intelligence EXPECT to have a low turnout.

Plus, it DOESN'T help that your front-runner who SHOULD NOT even be eligible to have more scandals than your antagonist.

Last edited:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Sure Trump could be their Obama but republicans still have to worry about the Demographics. Plus in a way Trump has already run a general campaign in this primary. The media coverage has been so massive that Trump been national and international from pretty much the jump. That's going to make that pivot he will try to do harder and less effective in my opinion. People disagree and that's fine but I believe the Chicago rally was a tipping point and it ultimately won't be in Trump's favor.

I know this wasn't the most articulated post but that's just how I see it and what my gut feeling tells me.:manny: