March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Dude is out here trying to portray the collapse of the republican party as if it was some collaborative effort on the party's part after 2012. We're watching a train wreck and he's basically giving them props for planning it out when it's clear they didn't. The he's big uppin Donald Trump. He's probably not even a Bernie voter just a Trump voter pretending to be.
I voted for Bernie and I have stated my plans for months. People actually agreed, so don't act like this is brand new. I've been honest from the get go.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You didn't get my point did you? I said, they have a higher turnout. You HAVE to vote and just not say stuff over a forum. Attending rallies isn't enough you HAVE to vote. That's where you beat them and Trump supporters are doing that. That's where I'm getting and I know he's Anti-Establishment.
Of course they have higher turnout Obama is president. When Bush was president at the end of his second term Democrats had higher turnout.

I did vote. The guy I voted for won my state even if it was just barely.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No real reason for Bernie to drop out. Go out there and do a speech, send your message out, tour the country, win a few more states here and there.. he's already made his point and Hillary would be foolish to not try to welcome in his supporters.
My hope is that he's planted the seeds for a movement to rise up from this. More black democrats need to get on board next time and it'll be set.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
St. Louis and Kansas City :salute:

giphy.gif

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No real reason for Bernie to drop out. Go out there and do a speech, send your message out, tour the country, win a few more states here and there.. he's already made his point and Hillary would be foolish to not try to welcome in his supporters.
Word and I will always have respect for Sanders. This goes to show that ONE voice can make a difference.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dude is out here trying to portray the collapse of the republican party as if it was some collaborative effort on the party's part after 2012. We're watching a train wreck and he's basically giving them props for planning it out when it's clear they didn't. The he's big uppin Donald Trump. He's probably not even a Bernie voter just a Trump voter pretending to be.

It's one of the more nonsensical things I've read this election. It isn't even remotely grounded in reality. I just wonder to myself is he coming up with assertions on his own or is reading them in alternative media... Even the Republican power brokers are in a very obvious state of confusion and fear. Well there are several of those types floating around openly and quietly. People even want Trump to win so it will teach America a lesson which is just flat out disgusting.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Of course they have higher turnout Obama is president. When Bush was president at the end of his second term Democrats had higher turnout.

I did vote. The guy I voted for won my state even if it was just barely.
Like I said, we have to hit the polls more. I will always be a liberal, however I won't vote for someone who I CAN'T believe will be good for the country. We just have to agree to disagree on that.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
TYT
live show comes to the end

cenk:
gives major disappointed look to screen and says ...... well looks like its a 90% chance that its gonna be hillary vs trump what do u think about that ben

ben:
shakes head and says ..... thats like a shyt sandwhich either way, all we doing is deciding on the better bread

da hillary hate :russ:

giphy.gif