God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Trump just needs to hit her with that "low energy" :lolbron:

VIDEO: Hillary staffer struggles to fire up unenthusiastic fans

MARCH 15, 2016
BY OLAF EKBERG
Maybe they were there because it was free. Maybe they were there because it was air-conditioned.

Video from a holding area for Hillary Clinton rally attendees in Orlando, Florida shows a long line of people completely disinterested in joining in chants for the candidate.

In a gymnasium at Rollins College, a woman in a campaign t-shirt stood on the bleachers and began clapping in an attempt to lead the people in pro-Hillary cheers.

“I believe that she will win,” she chanted, trying to get the crowd to join. Only a smattering did.

Most stood with their hands in their pockets, chatted with a neighbor or browsed their phones. A man with a Bernie Sanders t-shirt laughed with another attendee.

But the campaign worker was undeterred.

“I say Hillary, you say fire!” the woman chanted. “Hillary, Fire!” she said.

Most of the people weren’t on fire for Hillary.

“When I say Hillary, you say champion!”

If this unenthusiastic crowd is any indication, it may be a long election day for the current Democratic front runner.

VIDEO: Hillary staffer struggles to fire up unenthusiastic fans

bless her heart :mjcry:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Only in Texas. Polls in Florida have sanders trailing by only 10 points among Latinos. Exit polls said he was also close in Nevada.

Arizona next week should let us know how Latinos in California will vote.

As long as sanders can get 40% of Latinos, his strength with white voters will win him California.

Only black folks are going hard for Hillary. Without a big black population, Hillary will lose.

That is why Hillary is a trash candidate...she is being carried by the black vote especially in southern states...which wont mean anything in a general election in RED states...she has a better chance of losing the swing states and tradiditional blue states than Sanders...Her winning greatly increases the odds of Cruz or Trump getting into office :merchant:

@Abogado Thanks

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
GXB1NjD.jpg

JEB!:jbhmm:

#JebSet across the belly Trump lost already :ohlawd:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Watching CNN coverage right now...

Women out here stanning the fukk outta Trump completely dismissing everything he says about females. "that's just stuff men say, we're used to it" :wow:

And Clay Aiken is involved in politics? :wtf: They got him on here too.
Don't act surprised the average person being interviewed at these primaries, come off like they can barely articulate their name...

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
might be the end for Rubio tonight. He wanted to be the Latino Obama so bad :umad:

thats the thing that most irritated me about the existence of rubio and cruz in the presidential race

you can tell that they were thinking "the black did it so that means i can do it" when in reality neither of them belonged in the race

their presence was an insult to black excellence

Last edited: