March 15 Primaries - John used to get it in Ohio

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He's finished tonight. We celebrating at smitty's house tonight. Got a 2009 bottle of yellow tail merlot on ice :banderas:, paper confetti bout to rain down :Bombaye:. Them 5$ hot n readys on deck :Wewinning:. Its over for Kaisch, get him outta here :camby:. Just need Bernie to shock da world tonight to make the cypher complete :lawd:
Chilled red wine? No class. :scust:

About what I'd expect from an ohio fan though. :ehh:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
enhanced-30646-1458009086-10.png

:mjlol:
A rise in taxes raising the deficit? :russ:

Not surprised tho. Its been proven that Trumps supporters are ignorant white trash :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Funds is dry from funding Bernie, had to swap the bubbly for a nice merlot, we poppin bottles on a budget :dame:
You missed the point. :dame:

The type of wine isn't the problem. Red wine is supposed to be served at room temperature. Sounds like Kasich affected your education as well. :snoop:

People don't say shyt like that up north. :harbaughumad:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You missed the point. :dame:

The type of wine isn't the problem. Red wine is supposed to be served at room temperature. Sounds like Kasich affected your education as well. :snoop:

People don't say shyt like that up north. :harbaughumad:
You missed the point, we dreaming big over here!!! We ain't got no champaign man, so we drinking red wine like it is
ABdTRGj.png
. We dreaming big like :LarryscUM:beating us in November :UmadOH:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I used it correctly. :umad:

You missed the point, we dreaming big over here!!! We ain't got no champaign man, so we drinking red wine like it is
ABdTRGj.png
. We dreaming big like :LarryscUM:beating us in November :UmadOH:

*Me in November* "It's funny how dreams ain't really dreams no more..." Michigan by 10. :ahh: